The only people who continue to promote wind/solar are those who are ignorant of basic physics. Only nuclear can produce the levels of energy we need

One can trust people while also questioning.

I don't deal in false choices.

Half hearted questioning, and of course it's not the issue with agreeing people questioning, it's the left's reaction to doubters questioning. It's like the days of old when fighting heresy, and not the good Warhammer 40k heresy jokes, but mean spirited burning at the stake equivalent treatments.

Talking about false choices is just a crutch to ignore the fact that sometimes things are a binary solution set.

Half hearted questioning, and of course it's not the issue with agreeing people questioning, it's the left's reaction to doubters questioning. It's like the days of old when fighting heresy, and not the good Warhammer 40k heresy jokes, but mean spirited burning at the stake equivalent treatments.

Talking about false choices is just a crutch to ignore the fact that sometimes things are a binary solution set.
So your really just a reactionary?

So your really just a reactionary?

You say that like it's a bad thing. Reacting to and opposing bad things isn't bad.

Take the trans idiocy. The common retort from many morons on this board is "fuh fuh fuh" that's all you think about "fuh fuh fuh"

Sorry, but I would rather not have to discuss something so moronic at all, but it's what the one of the causes de jure of the left seems to be these days, and to me one of the most destructive.

But the saddest thing is that they are selling these people a broken product. You can't get what you want, just a pathetic copy of it. Unless you want to be a dick-girl, and then that's not gender dysphoria, that's a fetish. And the real problem is all this when it involves minors.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Reacting to and opposing bad things isn't bad.

Take the trans idiocy. The common retort from many morons on this board is "fuh fuh fuh" that's all you think about "fuh fuh fuh"

Sorry, but I would rather not have to discuss something so moronic at all, but it's what the one of the causes de jure of the left seems to be these days, and to me one of the most destructive.

But the saddest thing is that they are selling these people a broken product. You can't get what you want, just a pathetic copy of it. Unless you want to be a dick-girl, and then that's not gender dysphoria, that's a fetish. And the real problem is all this when it involves minors.
Being a reactionary is a terrible thing to be stuck with. Always reacting to others and to things. Always behind. It feeds into such horrible world views.

All wind turbines are broke and need constant repair. They pollute the earth with micro-plastics
Blade-repair-1.png

Being a reactionary is a terrible thing to be stuck with. Always reacting to others and to things. Always behind. It feeds into such horrible world views.

Not at all. far worse to be a progressive for progressive-ness sake, never thinking things are OK. always having to push on the boundaries even when reaching an optimal point where things work, Like the LGB's falling over the cliff for the TQ+/-nulls.

It's not reacting to everything, in my case it's reacting to stupidity, and more specifically stupidity being imposed by government or misguided do-gooders as described in my sig below.

Not at all. far worse to be a progressive for progressive-ness sake, never thinking things are OK. always having to push on the boundaries even when reaching an optimal point where things work, Like the LGB's falling over the cliff for the TQ+/-nulls.

It's not reacting to everything, in my case it's reacting to stupidity, and more specifically stupidity being imposed by government or misguided do-gooders as described in my sig below.
Progressives are often reactionaries too.

You appear to be confused, as if something is tuck in your mind blocking any reception above a certain frequency -- that being reason and rationality.

Forum List

Back