I’m curious. Why would Trump say Harris is a Marxist while also saying within the same minute she was copying his policies?

Look at this this microbe, he is one of the little turds I ask to define what a Marxist is, after he call everyone who doesn't agree with him a Marxist , You think they would have a clue what it even means. They can't say anything because anything that they use as a definition that is true shows we aren't and will never be Marxist. Should I poke these weaklings a bit . The means of production is owned and controlled by the state and the sales of that production is designated to the state. anyone see this anyplace in this country or does any think that it is something that anyone wants in this country, Yup they are that fucking stupid.
Actually you haven't asked me that because I don't call Harris a "Marxist"...she's a progressive and the most liberal one we had in the Senate...further to the left than even Bernie Sanders! She's in favor of banning fracking. She's in favor of gun seizures. She's in favor of defunding ICE. She's in favor of higher taxes on corporations. She's in favor of open borders. That's who she is... The lies that she's telling now? That's what you do when you know that rational people won't elect you if they know who you really are!

what are you even talking about ,what does Harris have to do with the point that you don't have a clue what a Marxist is.
I know exactly what a Marxist is which is why I don't call Harris a Marxist. So did you want to talk about her policies that she's lying her ass off about? :)

I know exactly what a Marxist is which is why I don't call Harris a Marxist. So did you want to talk about her policies that she's lying her ass off about? :)
Her fracking comments were when she was Biden vice president' and as everyone knows all vice presidents take up the ideas of the president that they work for . You really don't expect reporters coming to the vice president to ask them what they think of the presidents policy. and have the vice president not support the policy's of the president/ BUt in reality what is the alternative, if lying stops you from electing someone , then you really can't tell me you would vote for Trump who lies literally more then anyone else has ever lied in the history of American politics. So you work that out for us.

By the way anyone who is MAGA or supports Trump is the enemy of my country and I'm a patriot so I hate all the enemy's of my country , You need to understand that , we can now work from there.

Her fracking comments were when she was Biden vice president' and as everyone knows all vice presidents take up the ideas of the president that they work for . You really don't expect reporters coming to the vice president to ask them what they think of the presidents policy. and have the vice president not support the policy's of the president/ BUt in reality what is the alternative, if lying stops you from electing someone , then you really can't tell me you would vote for Trump who lies literally more then anyone else has ever lied in the history of American politics. So you work that out for us.
Harris stated when she was running for the Democratic nomination against Joe Biden that she would end fracking on her first day in office. Now that she's running for President and wants to win Pennsylvania so she's telling us all that she is in favor of fracking. Explain that...

By the way anyone who is MAGA or supports Trump is the enemy of my country and I'm a patriot so I hate all the enemy's of my country , You need to understand that , we can now work from there.
Some "patriot"! You hate half of the country just because they don't want to vote for an incompetent Kamala Harris.

Can any republicans explain that? Thanks. I’ll wait.
Because she is a marxist and she's been making marxist type statements for years. All on record.

She is copying his policies in the campaign. She has no intention of actually carrying them out from what we can tell. Bernie Sanders was openly honest saying her values have not changed she is just doing what she needs to do to get elected.

IOW: Flip flopping and Pandering.

Does that help you stupid dumbass.

You going to start another thread because you enjoy having them shoved up your ass ? Your are sick.

Her fracking comments were when she was Biden vice president' and as everyone knows all vice presidents take up the ideas of the president that they work for .
Except they said she was part of the policy decisions that were made because you were hiding his demented ass.

By the way anyone who is MAGA or supports Trump is the enemy of my country
You live in Russia ?
and I'm a patriot
You are a loud mouth asshole. You would not know the definition of the word patriot. ESADMF
o I hate all the enemy's of my country
Well that would be us....we hate Russia.

You need to understand that
Or what, you'll run to mother and cry like the little bitch that you are ?

Except they said she was part of the policy decisions that were made because you were hiding his demented ass.
Kamala portrayed herself as the "last person in the room" when she wanted people to believe she was instrumental in policy decisions but now that Biden is an embarrassment...she's scrambling to put as much distance between them as possible.

Just one more example of her trustworthiness.

Kamala portrayed herself as the "last person in the room" when she wanted people to believe she was instrumental in policy decisions but now that Biden is an embarrassment...she's scrambling to put as much distance between them as possible.

Just one more example of her trustworthiness.
Another missed opportunity the other night.

Trump could have asked her to explain the big lie.

Was she like the rest....they just realized on June 27 that he was a mental carrot ? Seems kinda funny. Not sure I coud trust someone who would push a Celery Stalk for president when he might be needed to make a decision at 2 AM.

Put the whole country at risk.

Another missed opportunity the other night.

Trump could have asked her to explain the big lie.

Was she like the rest....they just realized on June 27 that he was a mental carrot ? Seems kinda funny. Not sure I coud trust someone who would push a Celery Stalk for president when he might be needed to make a decision at 2 AM.

Put the whole country at risk.
One more thing that Kamala was lying her ass off about! Since she spent so much time with him and declared shortly before the debate between Biden and Trump that Biden was in tip top shape...it's obvious that she was misleading the public.

One more thing that Kamala was lying her ass off about! Since she spent so much time with him and declared shortly before the debate between Biden and Trump that Biden was in tip top shape...it's obvious that she was misleading the public.

That was my point. And she put us at risk.

And Trump should have wrapped that around her neck and strangled her with it.

Trump: You lied about Biden.

Harris: You lied about people eating dogs (oh BTW: Sounds like that actually might be true after all).

Trump: Yes, well missing dogs don't put the country at risk if someone initiated an attack. Having a Celery Stalk with the Nuclear Codes did. You put us all at risk.

So that means either she's not a Marxist or Trump is too.

She's touting them.

She has no intention of implementing them.

Bernie Sanders said as much (breathtaking honesty).

So, not only does she espouse marxist policy (strong central control), she's also a liar.

Let's not even talk about how she helped keep Biden hidden until it was impossible to do so anymore.

Forum List

Back