Boeing workers on strike want 40% raise

Give the builders substandard parts that's what happens. That's on the Ceo and upper management 110 percent. Please work hard for low wages....the american ceo thought process.
Are the builders aware that they re installing substandard parts or are they ignorant drones? Sounds like the blame game while American lives are at stake.

From a political standpoint, it will be interesting to see where the candidates line up on this one.

We know Harris will be behind the union.

Where will the blob land?
Good thing Boeings former attorney Luttig is a Never Trumper. He resigned immediately after the last disaster

How do you know that your bosses are rolling in dough. I have seen many company owners go without a paycheck for months just to keep his company going and his employees paid.
I know the business.

That said I once worked for a business that paid everyone in full except the owner. He confided to me that he often paid me more money in a year than he made. He paid me others in my department union scale. When the rest of his employees elected the union and struck, he signed the contract but went out of business six months later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back