Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

Read the op

LOL

Look who's talking. I see you post all the time about things unrelated to the topic of the thread you're posting on.

face-palm-gif.278959

Schools don't ask about immigration status. They know this. But many parents don't come to parent-teacher night because we have loads of Jr ROTC kids around in uniform.
neither does registering to vote. weird you didn't know that.

yup in a majority of states you get registered to vote by getting a driver's license and in those states that allow illegals to get licenses there are no safeguards to prevent them from getting registered.
people with facts that are only their facts is amazing.

Typical Fawnboi bullshit. Got busted bringing unrelated dumbassery, and is now scrambling to try to save face.

It never works out well for him. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Nope. A poster mentioned how some Republicans cheated in the 2020 election. You asked for links and I gave you some. You've been wetting your bed ever since.

First you cried they weren't all Republican. That was a failed deflection as they were.

You cried they weren't all voting for dead people. That was a failed deflection as you only asked for several and I gave you several.

Then you cried they weren't all from the 2020 election. That was a failed deflection as I showed they were.

Then you cried they weren't all from Texas. That was a failed deflection since White 6 wasn't talking about just Texas.

You're like my personal piñata. I keep bitch-slapping you and you keep entertaining me. :badgrin:

spank-gif.278780

... and you keep coming back for more. :113:

LOL

Nope. A poster mentioned how some Republicans cheated in the 2020 election. You asked for links and I gave you some. You've been wetting your bed ever since.

First you cried they weren't all Republican. That was a failed deflection as they were.

You cried they weren't all voting for dead people. That was a failed deflection as you only asked for several and I gave you several.

Then you cried they weren't all from the 2020 election. That was a failed deflection as I showed they were.

Then you cried they weren't all from Texas. That was a failed deflection since White 6 wasn't talking about just Texas.

You're like my personal piñata. I keep bitch-slapping you and you keep entertaining me. :badgrin:

spank-gif.278780

Your desperate dumbassery isn't working, Simp.

Here, let me help you out again.

Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

LOL

spank-gif.278780

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look at Fawnboi crying out for help to White 6

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your desperate dumbassery isn't working, Simp.

Here, let me help you out again.

He can't do the math Nostra. What a shame, no wonder he's so lost.

Hey White 6 can you come in and save Fawnboi. He is struggling.

He needs you to show and and say you were ignoring the topic of the thread and were deflecting to Las Vegas, Ohio, and Phoenix.

Help a lil fella out.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

the fk it doesn't . hilarious.

Head down to the central registration office for your school district and complete the necessary registration forms. You’ll need to bring a few important documents along with you, including proof of your child’s age, residence, immunization status, and education records.

Thought I would help you with the thread topic since you are so confused, Simp.

LOL

Funny coming from the bedwetter who thought the list I posted in regards to White 6 comment about cheating Republicans from the 2020 election wasn't about

Republicans

Dead voters

The 2020 election

The Country

No worries. Your projection is noted and laughed at.

Forum List

Back