Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

LOL

Funny coming from the bedwetter who thought the list I posted in regards to White 6 comment about cheating Republicans from the 2020 election wasn't about

Republicans

Dead voters

The 2020 election

The Country

No worries. Your projection is noted and laughed at.

:itsok:

I'm sure White 6 will be here any minute to help you out by saying he showed up to derail the thread topic to Las Vegas, Ohio, and Phoenix.

sure they do, truancy is real right?

Only when and if that comes up for specific students after repeated attempts by the school to contact the family directly. And they cannot reveal that student and his family's immigration status to a truant officer. It's also one reason why some students who don't want to be here show up anyway. Their parents may not want the attention. In the past, some students would show up for homeroom then skip out for the rest of the day, thinking they were marked present for the whole day.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look at Fawnboi crying out for help to White 6

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOLOLOL

You're killing me, Dumbfuck. :lmao:

I didn't call out for White 6, ya flamin' retard. YOU did. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I didn't post a call out to him. I just underlined his name because I knew you are such a fucking PUSSY, you'd make this post for me. I was fucking with you and you came through just as I expected.

What a humongous dumbfuck you are, eh, Dumbfuck?

rotfl-gif.288736

spank-gif.278780

Only when and if that comes up for specific students after repeated attempts by the school to contact the family directly. And they cannot reveal that student and his family's immigration status to a truant officer. It's also one reason why some students who don't want to be here show up anyway. Their parents may not want the attention. In the past, some students would show up for homeroom then skip out for the rest of the day, thinking they were marked present for the whole day.
So yes. I just needed the time, not how to build a clock

Hey White 6 can you come in and save Fawnboi. He is struggling.

He needs you to show and and say you were ignoring the topic of the thread and were deflecting to Las Vegas, Ohio, and Phoenix.

Help a lil fella out.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You fell for this twice, Dumbfuck????

rotfl-gif.288736

Like I said, you're my personal piñata! I get entertained by you every time I kick your ass. :lmao::auiqs.jpg:

And you still don't get that White 6 was referring to the Republicans I listed.

spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780

Because you do not talk about how it helped in the previous election.

also now it 6000 illegals purged and 2000 voted in previous elections

Who was governor in the previous election so you tell me who did it help as you again provide no source

you admit in your posted 2000 voted in previous elections. Who did they vote for

provide a source if you can
Not illegals. Non residents of Texas. People move away or change addresses all the time. Be wary of the liars.

Here comes stage 2 of the Democrat cycle

1. “It’s not happening”
2. “It’s barely happening, you’re bad for noticing”
3. “It’s correct to be happening, you’re bad to oppose it”

late term abortion, trans ideology in schools, trans surgeries on kids, illegal immigration voting…. It’s the same cycle over and over they do on all the issues they secretly hold but initially deny

Last edited:

Forum List

Back