Study: More than 50% of young leftist women have a mental disorder

yes, leftist rioters. Leftist went on a rampage in 2020.

UMD-Led Study Shows Disparities in Violence Among Extremist Groups | CCJS l Criminology and Criminal Justice Department l University of Maryland

From these global insights, the researchers found that despite similarities observed between right-wing and Islamist extremists in the United States, globally, attacks by Islamist extremists are 131% more likely to result in fatalities than attacks by right-wing extremists. Consistent with findings at the U.S. level, attacks by left-wing extremists are 45% less likely to result in fatalities when compared to attacks by right-wing extremists.

UMD-Led Study Shows Disparities in Violence Among Extremist Groups | CCJS l Criminology and Criminal Justice Department l University of Maryland

From these global insights, the researchers found that despite similarities observed between right-wing and Islamist extremists in the United States, globally, attacks by Islamist extremists are 131% more likely to result in fatalities than attacks by right-wing extremists. Consistent with findings at the U.S. level, attacks by left-wing extremists are 45% less likely to result in fatalities when compared to attacks by right-wing extremists.
So you all aren’t good at killing? Just firebombing, assaulting, looting…your point?

I take it you do not know many liberal women

I would estimate about 95% of the women I know are Liberal. That's out of hundreds.

Now what does that have to do with this thread about covid between March and September, 2020, with parts of the country shut down, while covid was at its worst, causing many people, especially women, especially younger, especially lower income, especially disabled, dealing with higher levels of psychological distress?

Forum List

Back