Trump copies Taylor Swift

So…she’s going to make the call out to 12 to 16 year old girls…to do what?
Like 90% of her audience is too young to vote
Let's hope so!
But let's just face it. Whether Trump wins or loses the election, he's going to win the election after he wins or loses!

Modern Democrats are like freak show exhibits let loose on the public. Tay Tay admitting to be one means she's into some sick shit. Probably drinks baby blood.
It's a pretty safe bet that Taylor does women too. I wouldn't fuk with that if you want to hurt Dems.

It's not likely that Kamalla does women but I betcha Taylor does! That's not a game changer for the whore.
Taylor is going to tell Kamala: "Time for you to pay up bitch since I told them I support you." Kamala is going to have to get back on her knees again to please Taylor..:whipg:

Taylor is going to tell Kamala: "Time for you to pay up bitch since I told them I support you." Kamala is going to have to get back on her knees again to please Taylor..:whipg:
Tay Tay is owned by the WEF. Soros bought all her music. She probably has no clue what's going on. Just following orders.

You didn't wipe something white and foamy off your lips hon.
That's a badge of honour for us commies!

He was, and he also had the migrants stay in Mexico. That saved us a lot of money. No $20,000 freebie cards per illegal for us to pay for. Then there is OBiden/Harris plan that sold the wall building material for pennies on the dollar.

The border and the economy are the #1 issues voters feel are the most important things right now, not Taylor Swift, but horrific Bidenomics...
He was, what? Did he build a wall like he promised or not? if he didn't build the wall and you don't blame him then you really don't care about this as an issue

You might as well support Taylor Swift. See how this works? :itsok:

Kum-ala has had more white stuff on her lips than cocaine users..:banana:
It's all in her book...
62ad0ffdc3b33.jpeg

It's not likely that Kamalla does women but I betcha Taylor does! That's not a game changer for the whore.
Stayed single until she was 50? Good money is on her munching carpet a good deal more than once in her life

Forum List

Back