Damning testimony in Trump Hush Money Trial

"In what amounted to incredibly damning testimony, Pecker laid out the 2015 deal he reached with Trump “to help the campaign.” Pecker called the arrangement to publish stories to make Trump look good — and to smear his political rivals — “highly, highly confidential.”

Neat, call me shocked, we already knew Trump team fucked up. Big deal, MAGA got a hard-on, and a cool blond put out. Not fond of his open marriage, but fuck it, I like the upside. Cost benefit.

Wow, this Pecker (irony) guy even provided testimony his media built stories to sell Trump. I can't believe an outfit would print BS to help candidates. MAGA.

It's a big game, you try overcoming the left leaning on education, nearly all media, TV, Hollywood, music, unions, govt. work. Even Taylor Swift is coming after the orange-man, the TDS is strong. That's the easy part, because the worst part is the weaponization of justice for monetary and political gain, weakening the system, including that of our rights a citizens, spelled out by our kick-ass founding fathers, with big-ass brains, and God.

Here's some news for you, dumbfuck. Making Trump look good isn't a crime!

Trump is trapped, like the right he is. :)

The whole right is trapped by their nonsensical postures on the criminality of Trump.

The only question is whether the legal system works as it should.

Trump is trapped, like the right he is. :)

The whole right is trapped by their nonsensical postures on the criminality of Trump.

The only question is whether the legal system works as it should.
The nonsensical is the case they have against Trump. Every politician should be bought up on the same charges. This is government abusing power, and big time election interference. Trump wants to help the MSM get him elected because that is all they are doing.

You mean the election that Trump won with the help of his butt buddy Putin?

1713987242581.png

Trump is under a gag order and the prosecution leaks what they claim is damming testimony. Welcome to the Banana Republic.

They're not even claiming this was a crime. They're just putting it in front of the jury and hoping that they will be outraged at Trump doing what every politicians does, try to get the media on his side. I prefer his method of paying cash to RINO's who ingratiate themselves with the media by giving the Democrats whatever they want.
That's what they said they would do. Rehash every accusation ever made.

Forum List

Back