Damning testimony in Trump Hush Money Trial

And his sources were Russian intelligence. They work for Putin.
Is he Hillary? The accusation was she paid Russians, not that the opposition research that Fusion GPS's Christopher Steele compiled used sources on Russia that were Russians. Wasn't it the right wing "Free Beacon" that originally commissioned the research?

Is he Hillary? The accusation was she paid Russians, not that the opposition research that Fusion GPS's Christopher Steele compiled used sources on Russia that were Russians. Wasn't it the right wing "Free Beacon" that originally commissioned the research?

Her money ended up in Russian hands. Sounds like treason.

Wasn't it the right wing "Free Beacon" that originally commissioned the research?

Steele was hired after the Free Beacon dropped out.

So wtf is this DoJ, Biden stooge opening with this for? It’s irrelevant to the sham case.
It's not the DOJ.
It is NY State.

Colangelo worked as a prosecutor in New York and had successfully prosecuted Trump Foundation charity and had them shuttered forever, and the DOJ hired him to handle the lawsuit against Trump admin on the census counting undocumented residence separately, then Colangelo went back to work in NY State as a prosecutor, he worked with Letitia James and then Alvin Bragg, then Biden hired him for a year and a half in the DOJ, then in 2022 Bragg hired him back to work in NY State prosecutor's office....

Everyone wants him, because he is brilliant.

🥨 🥨 🥨

Bragg better have some solid material, though. Aside from the fact that there's likely at least one True Believer on the jury, all that's needed is reasonable doubt.

Personally I think this case is a dangerous stretch, especially for being the first. We'll see if Bragg brings the goods, if he has solid, court-ready proof.

I know that the Trumpsters don't need solid, court-ready proof for their various conspiracy circuses, but this is the real world now. Bragg has to prove it.
yes to all of that, and it's Colangelo that has to prove it....in the trial.

if he doesn't, he loses.

There are 30 plus witnesses to call yet, so we will see....

Her money ended up in Russian hands. Sounds like treason.

Wasn't it the right wing "Free Beacon" that originally commissioned the research?

Steele was hired after the Free Beacon dropped out.
Shocking, they found gambling was going on at Ricks? Russian informants got paid for information about what happened inside Russia. I'm shocked! She didn't spend any of her money on the research.

The Steele Dossier is RUSSIAN, written by RUSSIANS. Steele was their contact.
Hillary and the DNC paid RUSSIANS for the Steele Dossier.
Shocking! Steele has made a career at documenting Russia's anti liberal democracy crusade across Europe. How could he ever produce a document about Russia.

yes it's a crime...campaign finance/election laws broken... Pecker was given immunity for it, to testify in Cohen's trial...by the DOJ.

Pin on Dad

Total Bullshit GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm sorry, that's fucking bullshit GIF – Frock Flicks

yes it's a crime...campaign finance/election laws broken... Pecker was given immunity for it, to testify in Cohen's trial...by the DOJ.
Catch and Kill is the phrase... where a sympathetic news paper catches a story and kills it... the MSM does that for dems every single day... it is not illegal... and neither is trying to win a campaign by influencing the race...
Please find me the law that was broken because not one other expert I've heard can... no one knows what this case is even about... its a disgrace...
Now imagine this same weak charge brought by MAGA courts on Obama or Biden... prosecuting a former president on a no crime charge is outrageous... and people are scratching their heads...
This will get Trump reelected and I predict by the end of June the Supreme court will have had a gut full of this and grant presidents immunity from this kind of weak obviously political prosecution....
Hopefully then this all goes away....

Trump is such a morally bankrupt slimeball that he had to get Pecker & his N.I. rag to run interference for him so that the rubes wouldn't find out before the election that he's an amoral degenerate.

"Spanky" Trump gave his worshippers too much credit in paying off Daniels. He should have just come clean on the whole deal because you rubes would have voted for the lying bastard anyway.
What is Incest Joe but a more morally bankrupt slimeball?

Forum List

Back