25 ways the U.S. is being destroyed. Explained in less than two minutes.

An excellent summary .
Looks like the end of America is nigh and outside of some Americans and Jewish Nazis everybody else will be pleased and relieved .
It would need miracles for this tribe to recover and be forgiven .
And they are in very short supply .

1. With all due respect, I believe that No. 26 is the rapid shrinking of the Caucasian population.

2. For many reasons, the United States of America needs Caucasians to remain the majority so that they can be the neutral umpire to make sure that African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, and Native Americans all get their fair share of the American Dream, without one minority group being favored over another.

3. According to some demographers, African Americans and Hispanics will be the majority sometime in the next century, I do not think they are capable of running a successful nation.

Last edited:
1. With all due respect, I believe that No. 26 is the rapid shrinking of the Caucasian population.

2. For many reasons, the United States of America needs Caucasians to remain the majority so that they can be the neutral umpire to make sure that African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, and Native Americans all get their fair share of the American Dream, without one minority group being favored over another.

3. According to some demographers, African Americans and Hispanics will be the majority sometime in the next century, I do not think they are capable of running a successful nation.
Whites build. Blacks destroy.

Have you looked around lately?
Neither were Caucasians......isn't that painfully obvious?

In 1940, France surrendered to Hitler with very little resistance.
That emboldened Hitler greatly and could be the single reason so many died in WW2.
If France had instead put up at least a valiant fight, Hitler might have thought twice.

The Right has made the exact same mistake with their country and their children's future by surrendering to the Left so easily.

We need to get Trump back in the White House and start cleaning up this Dem mess.

How do you propose to do that? Elections? BTDT.
Besides, even if he did, you're gonna be wildly disappointed when he once again does little more than the same thing but with a different hand.

Personally, I don't think Trump will be jailed.
My guess is that he will become president again, and then bloviate for 4 years while basically doing as the Dems did but having the media sing a different tune so you stay in the Cult.

Yes if we can overcome the Dem rigging and cheating.

We couldn't do it last time. And now they own the DOJ....so even harder.
We could assume the elections are fair and transparent but that would be naive.

Besides, I can't really think of anything Trump did during his last term that was of true significance.
He ran up the debt (just like the Dems)
Appointed good little Establishment loyal SCOTUS judges (Just like the Dems)
Wrecked the FBI with Wray (Just like the Dems)
Helped institute Red Flag Laws (Just like the Dems)
Appointed Jeff Sessions
Failed to complete Border Security (Just like the Dems)
Supported the Patriot Act
Supported NSA spying on citizens

If you look at the facts and ignore the rhetoric and emotional diatribes.....
Not sure why you people are so gung ho for Trump? :confused-84:

Of course, they would NEVER allow us to pick a true outsider. Nope. Not a chance.

Besides, I can't really think of anything Trump did during his last term that was of true significance.
SCOTUS and historic overhaul of the tax code. Took the Dem handcuffs on the energy sector. Pumped the brakes on out of control invasion of illegals. Pumped the brakes on out of control government regulation. Just to name a few.

Two thing that are destroy the minds of the Neo-GOP.

"I saw the best minds of this generation destroyed by..." Memes and stupid Talking Points.

Forum List

Back