Why vote for Biden again?

The facts you’re presenting are that you’re doing poorly. Unfortunate but out of step with most of us.
I never said a word about me,,

I have known what destructive cock suckers you guys are and prepared myself decades ago to avoid it effecting me,,

Oh fuck, is this another one of those "I'm personally doing fine, and sure the data shows most people are doing fine, but I just know things are actually bad" diatribes?

I should've guessed.
are you going to refute what I said or keep trying to make it about me??

understand I also read alinski where he said when you cant argue the message you should attack the messenger,,

Refute your belief that unemployment right now is 30%? I'm not a mental health professional, you'll need to look elsewhere for help.
its actually higher of you use the right metric,,,

the one you believe leaves out a lot of people not in the work force,,

Those are called retirees.

If you want to force old people back into the workforce, turn off their benefits. Or put work requirements on Medicare. I'm sure those will be very popular ideas.
does your number include the people being paid not to work??
no it doesnt,,,
and does it tell you the number of people that gave up looking for a job??
no it doesnt,,

dont tell me you think the government is telling you the WHOLE truth and not just enough to make them look good???

Those are called retirees.

If you want to force old people back into the workforce, turn off their benefits. Or put work requirements on Medicare. I'm sure those will be very popular ideas.

Yet over 3% higher back under Trump before your clan launched the Flu sickness. So you are saying things are so bad now they don't want to work? No jobs available or suddenly 3% of 200million persons all turned 70 yrs old at the same tim and quit? what is it?

1714757397932.png

Yet over 3% higher back under Trump before your clan launched the Flu sickness. So you are saying things are so bad now they don't want to work? No jobs available or suddenly 3% of 200million persons all turned 70 yrs old at the same tim and quit? what is it?

View attachment 941566

Old people being able to retire is a sign of a good economy, not a bad one.

You move to Cuba, they have equality.
Janitors earn up to $15/hr
Brain surgeons earn up to $15/hr.
Why should I? I love my country.

It’s traitors like you who stormed the Capitol and tried to hang the Veep because your orange fuhrer lost the election who should move.

Let me know if you are still confused.

They do, it's called U-4 unemployment.

fredgraph.png

Wow, adding in discouraged workers drastically changes the picture!
again do you think the government is telling the whole truth??
or just enough for you mindless drones,,

the actual rate is closer to 30% not your government numbers,,

View attachment 941566

Old people are retiring. There's lots of them and in this economy more of them are financially secure enough to depart the labor force.

Labor force participation among prime age workers--i.e., working age people--is the highest it's been in over twenty years. You have to go back to May 2002 to find as high a prime age labor force participation rate as we have today.

fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back