Why vote for Biden again?

they are for the poor,, they need them to remain poor so they will vote democrat,,

its not in their best interest to help people get out of poverty,,
More of the poor are seeing what's been going on. Republicans need to get out to the inner city poor and explain what's going on. Then, get their early votes.

I'd say that voting for the incumbent President of the United Sates of America, beats the alternative. To Hell and back.

Meanwhile, back on Earth.

Figure 1: Growth of Real Earnings since Pre-Pandemic Across Income Distribution
figure1-fs-12142023.png
Spinning again. It's well documented that inflation was very low during Trump's 4 years and real incomes went up by $6,000 over Obummer's reign. Now, we are back down well below when Trump took office.

Spinning again. It's well documented that inflation was very low during Trump's 4 years and real incomes went up by $6,000 over Obummer's reign. Now, we are back down well below when Trump took office.

Real earnings are up from where they were in 2019, that's literally what the figure you quoted shows. And they're up most for people below the median income.

I'm willing to believe your subjective experience that you're not doing well! That's got to be true for somebody. But the data are clear, your experience is not the norm. And baselessly asserting that the data aren't what they plainly are won't change that.

You are the one spinning nutbag, trying to deflect with irrelevancies as a response to straight forward facts you are shown.

FACT: low incomes have seen the most income growth under Biden.

It was a bipartisan border bill, which means the republicans had a strong hand in the language and initiatives in the bill as well as the democrats. Both sides agreed on it.

Both sides agreed to the language of the PATRIOT Act, and we all know how unpatriotic that act is. Republicans don't want to stop the border crisis. They only pretend to in order to get elected. Once in power they do nothing. Remember when Trump was President, Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress, and the Wall got built? Yeah, me neither.
I guess if you didn't see any evidence it would have reduced immigration then that proves what I said about the GOP and their goals to do nothing but obstruct rather than get anything done in government. Thank you for reassuring me.
Even if the bill had passed Biden wouldn't have done anything at the border. He thinks that the flood of brown people is a source of our strength.

You don't have a party but you're a republican, possibly even a maga republican. What's the difference? You're heart and soul still belongs to the GOP lol.
Nope. I left the GOP in 1990. I'm a fascist and despite both wings of the Uniparty calling each other fascists all the time, neither are even remotely fascist.

Forum List

Back