First Witness: Publisher of the National Enquirer. 3 Questions for all:

He'll be under oath. Anything he says will be backed up by other evidence. Nothing depends here

A jury listens to testimony and decides how credible it is.

They will hear testimony from Pecker, Cohen and Daniels and decide if it sounds realistic based on other facts.

They will also hear Trump testimony of “I dint do nothin” and decide if it sounds realistic

"Leaking?" :auiqs.jpg:

You post some of the most bizarre stuff. What else do you think Pecker would be testifying too other than conversations with Trump? What Michael Jackson was up to in Jehovah Witness Heaven?
again...

What else do the-people-of-the-cult think Pecker would be testifying too other than conversations with Trump?

again...

What else do the-people-of-the-cult think Pecker would be testifying too other than conversations with Trump?
Maybe about how the Queen on her deathbed selected Prince Harry as her successor instead of Prince Charles? That was a National Enqirer headline.

The prosecution leaked that Pecker will talk about conversations with Trump. When did I say I doubted that?

Question is how honest he is.

Maybe about how the Queen on her deathbed selected Prince Harry as her successor instead of Prince Charles? That was a National Enqirer headline.

The prosecution leaked that Pecker will talk about conversations with Trump. When did I say I doubted that?

You do know he's the publisher? He doesn't normally run the paper/mag. But he will step in to protect a powerful friend who has a history of abusing women.

The story said the information was from the prosecution.

No it didn't it said: "Citing a person familiar with prosecutors’ planned arguments,..."

That could be anyone claiming to be familiar. It could be a guess by someone on the defense side, it could be someone in the court, etc."

(DISCLAIMER: I don't doubt Pecker will be the first witness, makes sense in terms of laying a foundation.]

WW

Again, Pecker is a known Trump supporter
The jury will have to ask if he is covering for Trump

Mr. Pecker has reported a lot of interesting stories over the decades, but I have doubts about his reputation for being 100% accurate. I'd say his credibility is really questionable at best.

I agree, but the question is will he lie in court under oath?

Is he a hostile witness?

It is Candy Corn who thinks evidence about the NDA will be important.

It is.

There are two aspects to the case:
  • Falsification of business records
  • Intent to use that falsification to commit or hide/aid in another crime
The NDA is important because it (a) shows intent and (b) is the crime Cohen committed that FPOTUS#45 was attempting to hide and aid in.

WW

Forum List

Back