Spoiler Alert: Prosecutors' Tortuous Trump Case Is 'Confusing' to Nearly Everyone

Any day now right?

Enlighten me.
How did Judge Merchan do that?
Specifics please...because credible legal scholars are all agreeing this case was handled impeccably by both the prosecution and the trial judge. It's an iron-clad, open and shut case which convicted felon Trump didn't even have a credible defense for.
Any appeal is probably DOA.
What credible legal scholars are those? The ones paid by MSNBC to tell partisans like yourself what they want to hear?

Any day now right?

Enlighten me.
How did Judge Merchan do that?
Specifics please...because credible legal scholars are all agreeing this case was handled impeccably by both the prosecution and the trial judge. It's an iron-clad, open and shut case which convicted felon Trump didn't even have a credible defense for.
Any appeal is probably DOA.
For starters? Judge Merchan contributed to the
No. I'm not talking about Trump University graduates like yourself.
I am speaking of people who know REAL stuff.
University of Massachusetts...Boston University. History degree. MBA. I learned "REAL" stuff!

So who are your credible legal scholars, Mike?

So who are your credible legal scholars, Mike?
You apparently missed the sarcasm here. I am spoofing on Trump holding sheafs of printouts from conservo talking head opinion propagandists like Laura Ingram, Janine Pirro, Brian Kilmeade, Sean Hannity, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, etc. each day of his trial on the courthouse steps and claiming "all these legal scholars say...."
They aren't "legal scholars."

No education or experience in the field of law whatsoever.

No, you didn't read a blog and then outsmart a judge.
Legal Studies. I thought about becoming a lawyer. Got an MBA instead.

You don't have to "outsmart" a judge to point out that both judges and prosecutors are supposed to be impartial and only interested in upholding the rule of law. When the judge has contributed to the Biden campaign and also to the "Stop Republican" campaign he has no business sitting on the trial of Biden's chief political rival! When the prosecutor has run for office promising to to "get" Donald Trump, he has no business being the prosecutor of a case against Trump.

You apparently missed the sarcasm here. I am spoofing on Trump holding sheafs of printouts from conservo talking head opinion propagandists like Laura Ingram, Janine Pirro, Brian Kilmeade, Sean Hannity, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, etc. each day of his trial on the courthouse steps and claiming "all these legal scholars say...."
They aren't "legal scholars."
Laura Ingram is a lawyer. Janine Pirro was a judge. Trump quotes people like Andrew McCarthy, Greg Jarrett, Jonathon Turley and Alan Dershowitz.
What legal scholars are you claiming as experts on the law?

Forum List

Back