Spoiler Alert: Prosecutors' Tortuous Trump Case Is 'Confusing' to Nearly Everyone

Well, last I heard he's a convicted felon trying to run for President of the United States.
I prefer POTUS' who aren't convicted felons and rapists.
Don't you?
Funny, I heard your guy was a pedophile, that sold out his country for a few bucks, and is dragging this country down the tubes because he doesn’t know where he is more than half the time…

I prefer a POTUS that’s not a traitor to the country.

Don't you?

Funny, I heard your guy was a pedophile, that sold out his country for a few bucks, and is dragging this country down the tubes because he doesn’t know where he is more than half the time…

I prefer a POTUS that’s not a traitor to the country.

Don't you?

By traitor, you must mean someone who sends fake electors to Congress to undemocratically steal an election he lost.

I confidently predict that the same tactics will be used against the presumptive democrat nominee in the near future:

1. Find a minor thing done years in the past.
2. Inflate it into a major issue.
3. Get into court in a deep red jurisdiction with a foregone conclusion.
4. Obtain a guilty verdict.
5. Send the trained seals out to honk their horns, clap their flippers and yell, "Convicted, convicted, convicted" with every breath.

Naturally, when it happens the sudden and hilarious democrat desire to see justice done will evaporate faster than Congress makes new revenue disappear.

Well, last I heard he's a convicted felon trying to run for President of the United States.
I prefer POTUS' who aren't convicted felons and rapists.
Don't you?
Trump took in over 200 million in donations to his campaign in the first three days after that "conviction", Mike! It's pretty obvious that people prefer voting over lawfare to decide who their President should be! This is just one more thing that Joe Biden got wrong. His poll numbers are still going down. He's still viewed as incompetent. Only now he's really pissed off people who see what's happened as a blatant case of election interference.

Trump took in over 200 million in donations to his campaign in the first three days after that "conviction", Mike! It's pretty obvious that people prefer voting over lawfare to decide who their President should be! This is just one more thing that Joe Biden got wrong. His poll numbers are still going down. He's still viewed as incompetent. Only now he's really pissed off people who see what's happened as a blatant case of election interference.

Pissed off who? MAGAts? Most feel the trial was fair and the convictions justified.

The truth is that most fair minded people recognize this trial for exactly what it was. They know it will eventually be overturned on appeal because they SAW how unfair it was in that courtroom!

rotfl-gif.288736

It was about 80 million total, and is still $100 million behind Biden's war chest.

Trump took in over 200 million in donations to his campaign in the first three days after that "conviction", Mike!
It is no secret that MAGAt cultists are not the brightest bulbs on the string.
Sending a billionaire convicted felon money to pay his legal fees is PRETTY f-ing stupid.
But so what?
Measuring a candidates popularity by how stupid his supporters are seems rather silly.
It's pretty obvious that people prefer voting over lawfare to decide who their President should be!
Sometimes you can't always get what you want. You are not entitled to something just because you want it.
Take presidents for instance. You can't just have ANY ole random Joe. Like, you can't just go round up someone from the alley behind Walgreen's and say "I want YOU to be my next president!" and get what you want.
Some people should just not even be considered for the job.
Trump is one of those people.
He's a convicted felon and a threat to our nation. You cannot have him for POTUS.
You'll have to pick someone else.
This is just one more thing that Joe Biden got wrong. His poll numbers are still going down. He's still viewed as incompetent.
Fake news.
Convicted felon Trump and Biden are in a tight race and Trump's recent convictions are already starting to erode his support.
Only now he's really pissed off people who see what's happened as a blatant case of election interference.
Fake news!
Biden had nothing to do with Trump's convictions.

Sending a billionaire convicted felon money to pay his legal fees is PRETTY f-ing stupid.
But so what?
Measuring a candidates popularity by how stupid his supporters are seems rather silly.

Sometimes you can't always get what you want. You are not entitled to something just because you want it.
Take presidents for instance. You can't just have ANY ole random Joe. Like, you can't just go round up someone from the alley behind Walgreen's and say "I want YOU to be my next president!" and get what you want.
He's a convicted felon and a threat to our nation. You cannot have him for POTUS.

Fake news.
Convicted felon Trump and Biden are in a tight race and Trump's recent convictions are already starting to erode his support.

Fake news!
Actually, there are very few requirements around being eligible to be President. You have to be a naturalized citizen and more than 35 years old. That's about it, and TRUMP! meets both of those criteria, so if enough people in the right locations want him to be president again, he WILL be, no matter how hard you stomp your feet or how long you hold your breath.

Actually, there are very few requirements around being eligible to be President. You have to be a naturalized citizen and more than 35 years old. That's about it, and TRUMP! meets both of those criteria, so if enough people in the right locations want him to be president again, he WILL be, no matter how hard you stomp your feet or how long you hold your breath.
Ain't happening.
He's toast.

Ain't happening.
He's toast.
The point remains, you don't have the authority to tell anyone else they can't have the president they want, and if enough voters in the right places want TRUMP!, he'll be your president for another 4 years.

It was about 80 million total, and is still $100 million behind Biden's war chest.
/----/ Even CNN says you're lying.
The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee raised a combined $141 million in May for former President Donald Trump’s reelection effort, the campaign said Monday – a dramatic boost in fundraising over the previous month’s haul as the Trump team works to erase President Joe Biden’s longstanding financial advantage.

After trailing Biden earlier this year in fundraising, Trump’s team reported outraising Biden’s political operation for the first time in April, bringing in some $76 million with the GOP that month and surpassing the $51 million that the Biden campaign said it had raised with the Democratic National Committee.

But so what?

Fake news.

Fake news!
Oh bullshit! Biden had EVERYTHING to do with Trumps conviction! His number 3 man from the Biden DOJ prosecuted the case!

Forum List

Back