Oct 31, 2012
Babylon Bee logo
NewsTrendingShop
Newsletter
More

Search
Join
Login

Brock Purdy Excited To Finally See Taylor Swift Live As He Can't Afford Eras Tour Tickets
SPORTS·Jan 31, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — Unable to afford Eras Tour tickets on his historically low salary, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy finally punched his ticket to see Taylor Swift live with a remarkable comeback win over the Detroit Lions.
The star quarterback is still playing on his rookie contract as the final pick in the 2022 draft, which places him far below the level of income necessary to afford tickets to attend a Taylor Swift concert.
"It's a dream come true," Purdy told reporters following the 49ers' NFC Championship. "I've been dying to see Tay Tay in person, but I'm just a professional athlete working on my dad's farm in the offseason to make ends meet. There's no way I have the kind of cash to make extravagant purchases like that. Down 17 points early in the game, I just kept thinking that winning was my only chance to ever see Taylor live. All the hard work has paid off."

auto-user-sync
user-matching

Though Purdy's team will be on the opposing side of Swift's boyfriend Travis Kelce, Purdy is still looking forward to game day for the opportunity to meet the music icon. "Even if we get blown out by the Chiefs, it will still be one of the greatest days of my life," he said. "Maybe someday I'll sign a big enough contract that I can actually watch her show. A guy can dream, right?"
At publishing time, thousands of Taylor Swift fans were rumored to be snapping up available Super Bowl tickets, believing the exorbitant price tag to be far more affordable than going to a Taylor Swift concert.
"And who knows, maybe if I win a Super Bowl she will want to be my girlfriend next", said Purdy.

I just hope he can keep his dick in his pants. I'd sure hate to see him trip and fall on it in a quarterback sack and bend that thing into a permanent question mark.

Especially when Mahomes kicks his ass.

Forum List

Back