Worst Presidential election in history

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
In the 40 years I've followed elections, I've never seen 2 candidates for President this bad. 1 a convicted fraudster and sexual abuser, the other with 1 foot in the grave who can barely string together a legible sentence. Political leanings aside these 2 are just plain substandard.

Though I vote mostly Democrat, I could live with Nikki Haley or Young Kim as President, but this is one election I might just sit out! :(

Last edited:
In the 40 years I've followed elections, I've never seen 2 candidates for President this bad. 1 a convicted fraudster and sexual abuser, the other with 1 foot in the grave who can barely string together a legible sentence. Political leanings aside these 2 are just plain substandard.

Though I vote mostly Democrat, I could live with Nikki Haley or Mitt Romney as President, but this is one election I might just sit out! :(
Of course you could live with a RINO as President.

If you have to vote for a bad candidate at least do it up to the best you can.

Vermin Supreme 2024.

20230929_154923.jpg

Though I vote mostly Democrat, I could live with Nikki Haley or Young Kim as President, but this is one election I might just sit out! :(
third in a row, actually.

when is America going to wake up?

Bidenet.png<-------Dumber than a box of rocks.

third in a row, actually.

when is America going to wake up?
When enough of the baby boomers die off and exit politics. They seem to treat political office as a lifelong pursuit. That goes for a percentage of Gen-X'ers too.
Things will not change until then.

I’ve been quite pleased with Biden. I’m happily voting for him again this year. I’m elated that recent polling has seemed to indicate that America is ready to dismiss MAGA into the dustbin of history next to the Tea Party and the Freedom caucus too. Still that Trump gets any support doesn’t bode well for the nation. We used to be smarter than this.

I’m more excited for 2028 though when we won’t have any Bushes, Kennedies, Clintons, Trumps running. We can have a transformation candidate again.

+1

It use to be “the lesser of two evils “

Now it’s “the evil of two lessers “

I could live with Rand Paul

But MAGA couldn’t break from tRump

I’m writing in Jimmy Dore

the bush gore, and bush lurch elections weren't exactly major league either

Well, you're half right.

They aren't the worst. Maybe, because tRump is involved, it might make the 2nd spot.

Here is where tRump has learned how to steal an election. He's done a textbook copy of it.

The ugliest presidential election in history: Fraud, voter intimidation and a backroom deal

On Election Day in Edgefield, S.C., more than 300 armed Red Shirts on horseback “packed their horses so closely together that the only approach to the windows, back of which was the ballot box, was under the bellies of the beasts,” the Times said. In Barnwell County, one newspaper reported there were “riflemen wearing red shirts, riding to and fro, cursing and threatening the negroes.”
Voter intimidation also was rampant in Louisiana and Florida. Vote fraud was widespread on both sides. According to the Rutherford B. Hayes Library, the Democrats used “repeaters,” who voted repeatedly. They printed fraudulent ballots to trick illiterate Black voters into voting for Democrats.

Hayes won by voter intimidation much like tRump is willing to do this next election under the guise of "Poll Watchers" in great numbers. Back in those days, the two parties were exact opposites of today.

Take off your Poopeypants colored glasses and it becomes very clear. Biden and his handlers are pure evil and out to destroy the country. While Trump has his faults, he is the only choice to get our country back.
Pretty simple choice when you actually think for yourself.

Mostly Democrat.....hahahahahahahahahaha.

That is a poor analysis.

One is a convicted fraudster, sexual abuser, who babbles nonsense - see his moronic Gettysburg nonsense - and ran several corrupt plots against democracy (insurrection, Ukraine bribe) whose inner circle claims he is unfit for the office.

The other is an old mediocre politician who is a boring speaker and occasionally gaffes who runs a lawful administration and whose inner circle steadfast supports his fitness for office.

The people pointing out Biden is unfit are his enemies - fucking surprise. The people pointing out Trump is unfit are his inner circle. Its an important distinction. So is the assault on democracy by Trump. The fact Trump is dealing with the legal ramifications of his actions doesnt, and shouldnt, sully Biden.

Forum List

Back