Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Kamala didn't lie her ass off like Cheeto Hitler did.

And most of the damage Trump did he did to himself.

Take the exchange where when asked a question about immigration, he spent a minute and a half talking about how his dick crowds weren't small at all. Then he babbled into that already debunked lie about Haitians eating cats, which was so absurd, everyone laughed out loud about it. Muir rightly corrected him that those reports were false.
Where did this Haitian shit come from? It was not said by Trump. You say it, but Trump did not say that word ever. What was her purpose of attacking him over crowd size?

Muir was in the tank against Trump.

All the more reason for cops not to put their weight on ANYONE'S neck for that long.

I.E., precisely the reason Chauvin is in prison.
Unknown to cops? Can't you read. Why do you totally ignore Floyds existing medical issues? The weight was on the side of his neck really a lot of it on his shoulder. This has to be the first case of strangulation by putting a knee on the side of a persons shoulder neck area.

Kamala didn't lie her ass off like Cheeto Hitler did.

And most of the damage Trump did he did to himself.

Take the exchange where when asked a question about immigration, he spent a minute and a half talking about how his dick crowds weren't small at all. Then he babbled into that already debunked lie about Haitians eating cats, which was so absurd, everyone laughed out loud about it. Muir rightly corrected him that those reports were false.
Trump never said Haitians at all. Muir was not there to correct either her or Trump. FActually she lied and Muir did not correct her.

Trump doesn't need to do another debate, unlike desperate Kamala.....
🫢
🤣

I will add to my case for Chauvin. First the claim is Floyd was stopped from breathing. And Floyd was loaded with medical problems unknown to the cops. His massive heart was a sign of instant death. The Fentanyl in his blood was a true danger to anybody with a massive oversized heart. And given he started in with the I can't breathe excuse much earlier gave me plenty of suspicion all it was was a lame excuse. Mom woke up the day she died and told my father she was feeling so good she commented it was a super good day. She suddenly died sitting in a rocking chair watching tv that evening and her problem was what Floyd had. The lawyers should have gone into that issue much more. I am not clear they even addressed his super oversized heart that is known to kill people very fast.

That's exactly why cops should never use excessive force. They do not know the medical condition of the perpetrator. They have no right to assume that the person is healthy.

When a person says: "I can't breathe", that's a pretty good indication that you should not press your knee into his neck for 5 minutes straight.

That's exactly why cops should never use excessive force. They do not know the medical condition of the perpetrator. They have no right to assume that the person is healthy.

When a person says: "I can't breathe", that's a pretty good indication that you should not press your knee into his neck for 5 minutes straight.
I do not believe for a second that the knee did Floyd in. Floyd as you claim and agree with me was muttering he could not breathe. But after watching dozens of cop chase videos, clearly it is a habit of black felons to make that claim.

Forum List

Back