Study: More than 50% of young leftist women have a mental disorder

Partially the problem.

But, as a rule, kids spend more time with their Teachers than they do with their Parents.

I am (unfortunately) old enough to remember when the Teachers Union, in conjunction with a leftist parent, got the ACLU (American Communist Lawyers Association) to sue a school in New Joisey for letting a Teacher spank her kid.

Spanking or any other kind of corporal punishment should be a last resort for Teachers AND Parents. I never had to spank my kids but they knew, for a FACT that I would if I had to. That's what spanking is for. Not the actual physical part, the fear of it.

But that's not why I called. Teachers don't want to 'raise' your children. And they'll be more than happy to tell you that. If your Boy is an actual, real Male child and causes a little trouble at school, he needs to know there will be consequences. But Teachers won't deal with that anymore. They just kick him out school, which creates dozens of more problems even worse than what he already has.

And God Forbid that a Boy should act like, you know --A Boy. The Teachers want them all to be perfect little girls. I know. We adopted a troubled child that was going through problems.

Not going to bore you with all that but, let me tell you the truth and you can do with it as you wish -- Most, not all but most of the problems young people have today is caused by the neglect by teachers.

They say "It is not our responsibility to raise your child!" And I say, "Then get the FUCK out of the business"

When a child is in the care of an Adult, that Adult is 'raising' that child whether she wants to or not.

The Teachers Union in this Country is one of the worst things going in our Country. Totally destructive organization. They'll fight to cut your Son's dick off but they won't raise a finger to teach him how to be a responsibly young man.

I think this Country, and the children, would be better off without Public Schools at all. All they do is generate predators, miscreants, malcontents and dumbasses. Burn them down.

BTW, Florida has the best School System of any State in the Union. Reason? We don't take ANY shit from teachers. Look it up.
Two Wings of the Same Stealth Vulture

You go out of your way to condemn teachers' unions by making them the scapegoats for what the self-appointed ruling class independently does to education and parenting. Your disinformation is designed to reflect back on labor unions, as Rightist bootlickers aggressively grab this spin on education in order to protect the same incompetent, spoiled, and sheltered cheap-labor clique that controls the business sector.

Two Wings of the Same Stealth Vulture

You go out of your way to condemn teachers' unions by making them the scapegoats for what the self-appointed ruling class independently does to education and parenting. Your disinformation is designed to reflect back on labor unions, as Rightist bootlickers aggressively grab this spin on education in order to protect the same incompetent, spoiled, and sheltered cheap-labor clique that controls the business sector.
I don't have to go out of my way to insult Teachers and their idiotic Unions. The PISA Test Scores do it for me.

WE SPEND THE MOST PER STUDENT OF ANY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.

And we can't place in the top 10 in Math, Verbal or any other scores that I know of. I stopped following it because it was depressing. Besides, since the Union became aware of it, they've taken measures to phony-up the scores.

Our Students SUCK. Because Teachers SUCK. And they SUCK because the Unions SUCK

Private Schools, who absolutely, positively pay less, much, much less than Public Schools, graduate much better students. The School my Nephew goes to ain't cheap and I know what the Teachers make. Much less than Public School Teachers. And that Private School? It has a 100% College Acceptance rate.

State of Florida has THE best Public Education System in the Country. K thru College -- THE BEST.

Know why? Because we told the Teachers Unions long ago to Eat Shit and Die. We don't have Teachers strikes. Know why? Simple, you strike, you fired. No bullshittin' around.

You should look at Germany's Educational system Much, MUCH better than ours. And those kids spend less than a half-day in school while it's in session. They don't even pack a lunch.

And don't try to feed my any shit about 'minorities' as an excuse. We score worse on ELECTIVES than we do on the mandatory, brain-washing subjects.

Our Public School system is nothing more than Government subsidized Baby-Sitting. And Teachers aren't even very good at that.

Everything Unions touch, they destroy. Steel, Cars -- Everything. It's really too bad because Unions could be a great help to Companies, workers and society in general. But when leftists took them over. That was the end.

Anybody that doesn't see that is part of the problem.

Nope, the data is made up. Want proof?

Post a link to a Pew Research survey, poll, article, anything that asks this question...

"has a doctor or other healthcare provider EVER told you that you have a mental health condition?"

When you don't, because you can't, you will demonstrate for the forum that you're a dupe.
Lie your lips off to yourself all you wish, but you and I both know its true, as a fascist democrat, you are more likely than not mentally ill, most likely every single fascist democrat street walker knows they are ill in their minds due to the thoughts they have, they know they are fucked up, that is the source of the rage/hate inside of every one of you! :wink:

Lie your lips off to yourself all you wish, but you and I both know its true, as a fascist democrat, you are more likely than not mentally ill, most likely every single fascist democrat street walker knows they are ill in their minds due to the thoughts they have, they know they are fucked up, that is the source of the rage/hate inside of every one of you! :wink:

If it was true, you'd be able to post a link to Pew with that question. That you can't, proves it's not true. Better luck next time.

tenor.gif

I don't have to go out of my way to insult Teachers and their idiotic Unions.

WE SPEND THE MOST PER STUDENT OF ANY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.

And we can't place in the top 10 in Math, Verbal or any other scores that I know of. I stopped following it because it was depressing.

It has a 100% College Acceptance rate.

we told the Teachers long ago to Eat Shit and Die.

the mandatory, brain-washing subjects.
And Teachers aren't even very good at that.

Everything Unions touch, they destroy. Steel, Cars -- Everything.
The Emperors' Club (Low-IQ Grammar in the Actual Title)

Slavishly covering up for the Plutocratic Parasites who order teachers what to teach. The teachers' unions are only allowed to determine pay or benefits, not educational policy. It is in the interest of the upper class to dumb students down. Richkid Reich goosesteppers and bootlickers of the Plutes Who Wear the Boots always find scapegoats.

The Emperors' Club (Low-IQ Grammar in the Actual Title)

Slavishly covering up for the Plutocratic Parasites who order teachers what to teach. The teachers' unions are only allowed to determine pay or benefits, not educational policy. It is in the interest of the upper class to dumb students down. Richkid Reich goosesteppers and bootlickers of the Plutes Who Wear the Boots always find scapegoats.

BULLSHIT. Bull-Fucking-Shit. That is a lie and you are either lying or stupid beyond belief.

If you think for one second that the fat whore Randi Weingarten doesn't have major say in what is taught in schools, what books are used, what is approved by the "Ed' Dept then you are an even bigger waste of skin than I thought. And I didn't think that would be possible.

And don't query me for a link. That you don't already know it proves, beyond any shadow of any doubt, that you wouldn't accept ANY proof whatsoever.

BULLSHIT. Bull-Fucking-Shit. That is a lie and you are either lying or stupid beyond belief.

If you think for one second that the fat whore Randi Weingarten doesn't have major say in what is taught in schools, what books are used, what is approved by the "Ed' Dept then you are an even bigger waste of skin than I thought. And I didn't think that would be possible.

And don't query me for a link. That you don't already know it proves, beyond any shadow of any doubt, that you wouldn't accept ANY proof whatsoever.
Stealth Totalitarianism

You must hate your Daddy for not getting rich and spoiling you. That causes your mental block against identifying the hereditary Power Elite as having any power at all. Just like the "Deep State" being misidentified as some out-of-the-loop Richkid Reich's flunkies making up rules on their own.

Forum List

Back