Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

:itsok:

I'm sure White 6 will be here any minute to help you out by saying he showed up to derail the thread topic to Las Vegas, Ohio, and Phoenix.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, tell me you didn't fall for this -- a third time?!? .

laughing-mike-tyson.gif

beatles-paul-mc-cartney.gif

man-pointing-at-laughing-jajajaja-meme-c20b5ynpm60puz9m.gif

homer-lol.gif

point-and-laugh-schadenfreude.gif

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

42b65bd75913a7d66f6f0c00e7ac5f21.gif

That's THREE times you called out for White 6 and ZERO times I called out for him. He's gonna show up here because YOU. KEEP. CALLING. HIM.

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

I had no idea you were three times the PUSSY I thought you were. I figured I would get you once. I didn't expect twice. But THREE times???

rotfl-gif.288736

You proved you're the biggest dumbfuck on the forum.

No wonder you didn't know White 6 was talking about cheating Republicans nationally.

No wonder you didn't know I posted a list of cheating Republicans from the 2020 election.

No wonder you didn't know I answered you challenge by posting SEVERAL links to Republicans who voted using dead family members' names.

And now I'm laughing at you harder, knowing you're tapping on White 6's name now to see if I'm still fucking with you

I am. :abgg2q.jpg:

Here... THREE bitch slappings for the THREE times you fell for it.

spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, tell me you didn't fall for this -- a third time?!? .

laughing-mike-tyson.gif

beatles-paul-mc-cartney.gif

man-pointing-at-laughing-jajajaja-meme-c20b5ynpm60puz9m.gif

homer-lol.gif

point-and-laugh-schadenfreude.gif

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

42b65bd75913a7d66f6f0c00e7ac5f21.gif

That's THREE times you called out for White 6 and ZERO times I called out for him. He's gonna show up here because YOU. KEEP. CALLING. HIM.

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

I had no idea you were three times the PUSSY I thought you were. I figured I would get you once. I didn't expect twice. But THREE times???

rotfl-gif.288736

You proved you're the biggest dumbfuck on the forum.

No wonder you didn't know White 6 was talking about cheating Republicans nationally.

No wonder you didn't know I posted a list of cheating Republicans from the 2020 election.

Now wonder you didn't know I answered you challenge by posting SEVERAL links to Republicans who voted using dead family members' names.

And now I'm laughing at you harder, knowing your tapping on White 6's name now to see if I'm still fucking with you

I am. :abgg2q.jpg:

Here... THREE bitch slappings for the THREE times you fell for it.

spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780
Ye lil buddy is leaving you hanging, Simp.

He won't come here to back up your claim he was derailing the thread to other states.

Sux to be you.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Ye lil buddy is leaving you hanging, Simp.

He won't come here to back up your claim he was derailing the thread to other states.

Sux to be you.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Well he'll likely be back at some point seeing as YOU called him out THREE times.

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

And given he told you he posted some of those names on another thread; and given there is another old thread where I saw he posted some of those same names I posted; his reply just may not go the way you think it will. And given you're the forum's biggest dumbfuck, that reduces your chances significantly more.

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

Well he'll likely be back at some point seeing as YOU called him out THREE times.

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

And given he told you he posted some of those names on another thread; and given there is another old thread where I saw he posted some of those same names I posted; his reply just may not go the way you think it will. And given you're the forum's biggest dumbfuck, that reduces your chances significantly more.

spank-gif.278780
Now you are talking about other threads since you can't back up his bullshit in this one?

What a loser. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Now you are talking about other threads since you can't back up his bullshit in this one?

What a loser. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Dumbfuck, he gave you a clue to find out he was talking about nationally. Why blame me because you're too stupid to get it?

LOL

Dumbfuck, he gave you a clue to find out he was talking about nationally. Why blame me because you're too stupid to get it?
Weird how he hasn't showed up to back up your claim he was here to derail and deflect the thread.

Weird.

Weird how he hasn't showed up to back up your claim he was here to derail and deflect the thread.

Weird.

Why it that weird, Dumbfuck? You realize that's prolly because he's not been logged onto the forum since the last time he was on, don't you?

Or maybe he's ignoring my call outs?

White 6?

Dumbfuck: <tap>

rotfl-gif.288736

Why it that weird, Dumbfuck? You realize that's prolly because he's not been logged onto the forum since the last time he was on, don't you?

Or maybe he's ignoring my call outs?

White 6?

Dumbfuck: <tap>

rotfl-gif.288736
Keep begging for help. You need it, Simp.

Forum List

Back