Dozens of Indian nationals duped into joining Moscow imperialistic 's war against Ukraine, government says

Hilarious. We can send them some Central Americans.
I dont think that Catholic Latinos ´d like it. together with muslims- hindus , Africans etc. fight white, hardworking Christians

+ 20 000 $ (+10 in case of death) is all what Moscow pays

Last edited:
I dont think that Catholic Latinos ´d like it. together with muslims- hindus , Africans etc. fight white, hardworking Christians

+ 20 000 $ (+10 in case of death) is all what Moscow pays

Those hardworking Latinos and Africans have no problem killing hardworking Christians in the US. why should it be any different elsewhere?

Those hardworking Latinos and Africans have no problem killing hardworking Christians in the US.
the first generation dont do it, they work 7/24

as i said you before, send your Latinos to us.

oh gee-----it is virtual SLAVERY

Hey, don't look at me. Every Indian going into the Russian army is one less in a call center. Just to be fair, Ukraine can take some too.
GHWRdDwXEAAK22P.jpg

the first generation dont do it, they work 7/24

as i said you before, send your Latinos to us.
Nope, the Latinos pretty much rape and kill their way to citizenship. I've been seeing this for a long time. If it were up to me, I'd be sending them to you in cargo ships.

We don't need Russia to organize a Latino invasion. We have democrats for that.
DO we agree that Moscow do it anyway ?

ps do you have #BLM CONTACTS ? Can we send them this video ? looks like the Africans are happy with this (30$) outcome :oops:

If Africans are going to Russia and ending up in the Russian army, that Africans that won't be coming here. Good.

Forum List

Back