Maga terrorises Springfield even as Governer states that trump and vance are lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump hates nonwhite migrants

He breeds fear of murder, rape, child molesting and now that they are eating pets

Then claims ignorance when MAGA targets them
he either knows what his clowns are capable of, or he is too stupid to be president.

]probably both.

these guys talking about trump being unhinged? i've never seen him "hinged"[

Which time, and about what?

He normally takes a small fact, or little kernel of truth, and exaggerates it beyond all recognition.

Sort of like you and the media YOU read do!

:rolleyes:
He lies all the time. In this instance he is lying about the actions of Haitians in Springfield.
They arent eating dogs and cats. That is just shit that is being whispoered in his ear. By a Grima Wormtongue of the internet age.
His exagerations as you call them are just lies and cause havoc. He iss supposedly an adult not an infant.

he either knows what his clowns are capable of, or he is too stupid to be president.

]probably both.

these guys talking about trump being unhinged? i've never seen him "hinged"[
actually he is hinged----his problem is an UNHINGED TONGUE

No police report.

No arrest.

Fake news.

1726251621369.png

Ohio Dad Begs Donald Trump to Stop Politicizing His Son's Death​

Sep 11, 2024

Aiden Clark’s dad begs Springfield, politicians: Stop using son to hate Haitians​

1726251791847.png

". . . Aiden was killed the morning of Aug. 22, 2023, when a 2010 Honda Odyssey driven by Haitian immigrant Hermanio Joseph, 36, went left of center in the 4100 block of Troy Road (Ohio 41) at Lawrenceville and into the path of the oncoming school bus.

The bus driver tried to avoid the Honda by driving onto the shoulder, but the bus still collided with the minivan. The bus and van went off the side of the road, with the bus rolling over.

Hermanio Joseph was sentenced to 9 to 13.5 years in prison for the crash on first-degree felony involuntary manslaughter and fourth-degree felony vehicular homicide. Joseph has since been used as a rallying cry for anti-immigrant rhetoric. Joseph had an Ohio ID card and testified during the trial that he was in Springfield on temporary protected status, a legal status."

Maga terrorises Springfield​

Batten down the hatches ... the MAGAs are coming! :safetocomeoutff:
This is amazing. Cars damaged and bomb threata at schools as Springfield wakes up to maga love.
Oh Lord! Oh Lord! It's the end of the world for sure! :omg:
We should not be shocked about this.
Who would be?
Maga is a violent cult always looking for a scapegoat.
Indeed! Never forget what they did at Masada, and the Jallianwala Bagh at Amritsar!
Hitler killed Jews.
Yep. There is even a term for it: Holocaust!
trump will see Haitians killed in their homes.
Thousands of Haitians have already been slaughtered! Millions! There are so many dead and dying that Dominican Republicans have begun commandeering 97% of the abandoned properties!

ok----did anyone check?
I did.

I did.

did you find anything applicable to the issues?

did you find anything applicable to the issues?
Indeed. An illegal did cause a death, but it was just an accident, as happens in America everyday with its citizens.

This one just happened to be an illegal.

The father is obviously a democrat, and wants the right to stop politicizing it.

I noted that the folks at that city hall meeting, all spoke impromptu/extemporaneously about what is going on there. . . . well, except this guy.

This father read a statement. Whether it was prepared by the PTB for him, or he did it just so that he would not lose all control emotionally and forget what he wanted to say? I cannot comment on, I just don't know.

Who knows if the illegal knew the laws of the road or not? I can't say.

This is amazing. Cars damaged and bomb threata at schools as Springfield wakes up to maga love.

We should not be shocked about this. Maga is a violent cult always looking for a scapegoat.
Hitler killed Jews. trump will see Haitians killed in their homes.
Now the Gov states trump/vance are full of shit. Maga are too thick to listen.
The daily trigger bait laid out by our corrupt Media. And Tommy gobbled it right up. Yum Yum

Trump hates nonwhite migrants

He breeds fear of murder, rape, child molesting and now that they are eating pets

Then claims ignorance when MAGA targets them

He breeds fear of murder, rape, child molesting

No, that’s you all who do that, every time you twist a trump statement out of context and make claims he meant or said something that he didn’t, the plaster it all over social media and lefty news.

That kind of thing gins up fear more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back