Kammy got the questions in advance. Next debate let BOTH candidates see the questions in advance.

Put up or shut up, kid. I'm not some pansy sissy bedwetter leftist that you can scare off by calling names.

Proof of my racism. Now.
You prove it every day. So STFU. You are nothing but a pussy bedwetting right wing trump nut sucker.

No, they weren't, you coward.

Look, you can eat all of Harris' bullshit you want.

But don't expect normal people to look at you with anything but disgust when you say it's yummy.
America is laughing at you and anyone else like you. The world saw the ass whipping Trump took. So all your huffiing and puffing online doesn't change that reality.

The tv networks have done this before. When donna brazile worked for CNN in 2016 she gave debate questions in the democrat primary to hillary. She has admitted it and she's still on tv !! The networks support this sort of thing!!

And she still couldn't answer the first question. She is dumber than Biden and he has dementia.

So, once again, you squander an opportunity to prove without doubt I am a racist, choosing instead to mindlessly lash out like a cranky toddler told to take a nap.

You and your tantrums are dismissed.

You show your racism every day.

Forum List

Back