Nate Silver Highlights Five 'Huge Mistakes' from Trump Campaign Post Debate

I get that.

But the point is lost on you.

He could have creamed her, assholes for mods or not.

He, by his own admission, does not prepare.

He sucked in 2016, 2020, and in this last one.

He sucked against Biden as far as I'm concerned.

The old stuttierng Celery Stalk just could not keep up.
I think the point that's lost on you is Trump tried that with Biden in 2020 and the media excoriated him for it. Picking on an old man. Too aggressive.

Let's face it. Nothing satisfies you people.

If you had half a brain you could see with your own eyes what was going on........and he tried to hold his aggression in check so that the media wouldn't have more ammunition to claim he's an angry and rude SOB.

As long as Kamala didn't throw up on the stage she would be declared the winner by our corrupt media. The only reason Biden got creamed by Trump this last time was because the media played it straight and let Trump expose him so they could replace him with somebody else.

Don't fall for their fake news propaganda tactics.

MAGA now wants POLICIES!!!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Trumpers are so frustrated that the "good people on both sides" stuck to Trump. Look at them weep and whine over it.

Of course, while spreading lies about Harris and calling her a slut.

These people are embarrassing frauds and crybabies. Self awareness level: Zero.

That’s an endorsement, fool. No one is asking Cheney for his analysis.
The fool here is the person who thinks Kamala is going to be any different than Dick Cheney.

The primary difference will be gun-grabbing and destruction of our food sources and energy.

They're both two sides of the same establishment-stooge coin.

I agree the mods were horrible and very obviously one-sided, but I still believe Trump very much underperformed, and I believe Vance was a lousy choice. Not because I don't agree with Vance's positions, I do, but I don't see Vance adding any new voters to Trump's side. I could absolutely be wrong, but I don't think I am.

And by the way, we know the questions were leaked to Hillary in 2016, so there's no reason to believe it could not have happened here. I still believe that despite the mods, despite Kumalla maybe getting the questions, Trump still blew it.
Vance is very well spoken and articulates Trumps plans very well. You prefer a half-commie like Haley??

Forum List

Back