Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

Illegals didn't vote and don't vote.

That makes this move by politicians a very big deal for democracy in America!

Whether it's a million or a few thousand, is not important. It's only important that it's been done in America now!

That is, unless it's all bullshit fake news?

Yes! Because those who broke the law entering the country illegally would never break the voting laws!

Las Vegas?

Ohio?

Phoenix?

Holy shit you are stupid. The topic is Texas.

You just bitchslappped yourself, Simp.

View attachment 1010815View attachment 1010816View attachment 1010817

Poor Dumbfuck, the thread topic is about Texas. White 6 was talking about "states," not just Texas....

So, you think states have no obligation to let individuals know, somebody in the state bureaucracy has determined (without your knowledge) remove you from the voting rules, and figure that is fine, and your responsibility to find out, in time to protect your rights from the (possibly partisan) state.
He then followed up with...

In 2020, several Republicans voted their dead mother, mother-in-law, wife.
... a clear reference to states, not just Texas, since it was known that some Republicans had done that in the 2020 election. I get you're too stupid to comprehend that, but that's on you, no one else.

But thanks for letting me know I struck a nerve when I pointed out you got bitch-slapped.

spank-gif.278780

Lies. I didn't ask for three names, liar.

LOLOL

Why do you call me a liar just because you're a dumbfuck??

White 6 said, "several"...

In 2020, several Republicans voted their dead mother, mother-in-law, wife. If the living get the notice, maybe that can let them know, while consulting on the upcoming vote.:auiqs.jpg:
A definition of "several," is more than two....

several

more than two but fewer than many

YOU then challenged him to prove his claim...

I proved it by posting links to several Republicans who voted for dead relatives.

So yes, even though you're too stupid to know it, you did ask for more than 2 names. You get what you ask for yet here you are, still wetting your bed. :eusa_doh:

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back