Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'

Loves the American worker, can't wait to see the commies try to tear down this idea!

I'm expecting Kamala to parrot that initiative in her next mostly fake rally. She has done that numerous times already so that Trump was motivated to quip he was going to send her a MAGA hat.

I'm pretty sure there is no way in hell Kamala will agree to reduce or eliminate taxes on anybody or anything without greatly increasing taxes on lots of other folks and stuff.

Loves the American worker, can't wait to see the commies try to tear down this idea!

Who wants to work overtime?

Yes, Americans are working fewer hours, and there are many reasons why:

• Work-life balance
    Younger generations, such as Gen Z and millennials, want more flexibility and work-life balance.

• Lack of child care
    Some women have reduced their hours or left the workforce due to a lack of child care and elder care options.

• Remote work
    The pandemic led to more remote and hybrid work options, which has led to demands for alternative working conditions and hours.

How will he pay for the loss of budget revenue? More borrowing? Is he putting it on our national CC?
His last massive tax cuts so spurred economic activity in a HEALTHY way and not an INFLATIONARY way that treasury revenues significantly increased. That's the difference between initiatives by a businessman/pragmatic economist vs a politician/Marxist economist.

I trust him to propose initiatives that produce similar results in a second term.

Who wants to work overtime?

Yes, Americans are working fewer hours, and there are many reasons why:

• Work-life balance
    Younger generations, such as Gen Z and millennials, want more flexibility and work-life balance.

• Lack of child care
    Some women have reduced their hours or left the workforce due to a lack of child care and elder care options.

• Remote work
    The pandemic led to more remote and hybrid work options, which has led to demands for alternative working conditions and hours.

See when extra work is needed to keep up with demand, we working people don't mind. Screw gen z and millennials they barely want to work anyway, so if it means I get to not get gutted on working extra to help my family, I am all for it!

This is huge

Tax hungry Kamala will never go for it because this would help save the Middle Class.

Only the extreme poor and rich will due for the coming DNC utopia.
Yeah that marxinazi religion only benefits the power & control elitists in a society for sure.

I suggest if you love Government overreach in taxation, feel free to send them more
That's the thing. All these Democrats who claim to be under taxed have every right to follow their consciences and send the government every penny they think the government should have.

But pretty much nobody does that do they. :)

This could work! Abolish time and a half and double time, for no taxation after 40 or 50 hours.
And of course overtime will have to become mandatory.

See when extra work is needed to keep up with demand, we working people don't mind. Screw gen z and millennials they barely want to work anyway, so if it means I get to not get gutted on working extra to help my family, I am all for it!

I think it's a great idea. Just tax the 40 hour work week. The rest is tax free.

And the idea of not taxing social security. Love it!

This could work! Abolish time and a half and double time, for no taxation after 40 or 50 hours.
And of course overtime will have to become mandatory.
Wait what??? No, you still have to pay double time or time and a half. AND it's tax free.

You greedy bastard.

Did you see what the other Republican said. No more time and a half. Just tax free. Deal?

His last massive tax cuts so spurred economic activity in a HEALTHY way and not an INFLATIONARY way that treasury revenues significantly increased. That's the difference between initiatives by a businessman/pragmatic economist vs a politician/Marxist economist.

I trust him to propose initiatives that produce similar results in a second term.
Hilarious fox

Where in the graph in the link does revenue "significantly increase" as you falsely believe.

Federal Budget Receipts and Outlays: | The American Presidency Project

The only thing that did was outlays.

Boom!

And there it is, the Marxist dems can't give it away to the least deserving if you get to keep it.
Commies are closing schools in Springfield and are pretending that there could be too much lead in the air for children.
It's really all about teachers wanting overtime pay.
Fkn commies!

Forum List

Back