Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'

Hilarious fox since Fat Elvis' tax bill wasn't evened passed until 2018.

And it does answer the question.
Are you another that needs remedial reading comprehension?

President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) into law on December 22, 2017. Most of the changes took effect on January 1, 2018
And because that link goes to a dedicated hate anything Trump site, here is who actually benefitted most from those tax reforms.

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most​

And this one debunks the leftist myth that the deficit was due to reduced corporate taxes. Corporate taxes paid were sharply higher after the tax reforms because American businesses prospered so much more after the tax reforms:

Last edited:
Are you another that needs remedial reading comprehension?

President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) into law on December 22, 2017. Most of the changes took effect on January 1, 2018
And because that link goes to a dedicated hate anything Trump site, here is who actually benefitted most from those tax reforms.

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most​

So, where is the significant increase in revenue? The first line after the year is the revenue. Second is outlays.

1726252572402.png

Well first and foremost they would have to do something constructive work wise to receive help
Huh? Receive help?

You said that Mara-Lard-Ass was going to cut spending to pay for this latest pledge of a tax cut.

I asked what he was going to cut from the budget and for you to be specific about it.

Whoops, they're CBO numbers.

And they still don't show any significant increase in revenue.
They damn sure don't show ANY decrease much less significant decrease in revenues even as most American citizens significantly prospered with the tax reforms. I wonder what you would define as significant?

They damn sure don't show ANY decrease much less significant decrease in revenues even as most American citizens significantly prospered with the tax reforms. I wonder what you would define as significant?
Dude, did you not post this in regard to Fat Elvis' tax law.

"His last massive tax cuts so spurred economic activity in a HEALTHY way and not an INFLATIONARY way that treasury revenues significantly increased."

I asked where you got you got your facts to support it.

Forum List

Back