Increasing public unrest in Israel

Still more nonsense from the king of nonsense. First, there is no such thing as militant Zionism. This is just one of those things you invented to try to justify killing Jews.

There is no evidence to support the allegation of Jews stealing land from the Arabs. This is another of your lies to try to justify killing Jews.

While there were some Jewish nationalists who immigrated to Palestine during the Mandatory period, the greatest number of Jews who settled there had wished to emigrate to the US but were stopped by restricted immigration laws instituted by the US and so chose Palestine, which was then a British colony.

There is no evidence to support your wild allegations that either the Jews or the Brits were indifferent to the legal rights of the Arabs who already lived there.
Jesus nearly your entire post is wrong. Lol. How do you get so fucking dumb?

Very well, so you were unable to find or recognize evidence of these things yet I and other people can.
You present no evidence for these things, just a willingness to tell outrageous lies to try to justify killing Jews.

There is no evidence of an "invasion" by the Jews, no evidence of anything that can be called "militant Zionism,", no evidence of land theft, no evidence of ethnic cleansing, no evidence of apartheid and no evidence of genocide and no evidence of any ambitions other than to live in peace and prosper, first under British colonial rule and then within the state of Israel.

The only evidence you ever provide in any of your posts is of your desire to justify killing Jews.

You present no evidence for these things, just a willingness to tell outrageous lies to try to justify killing Jews.
I've presented a variety of evidence since starting to discuss this subject in this forum since July 1.
There is no evidence of an "invasion" by the Jews, no evidence of anything that can be called "militant Zionism,", no evidence of land theft, no evidence of ethnic cleansing, no evidence of apartheid and no evidence of genocide and no evidence of any ambitions other than to live in peace and prosper, first under British colonial rule and then within the state of Israel.
Well, that you don't regard evidence as evidence is not my concern, I'm not trying to change your views either, you can believe whatever you want.

But here, here's some more evidence - again if you don't like it or think it's not evidence then fine, I don't care.

1726180452653.png

The only evidence you ever provide in any of your posts is of your desire to justify killing Jews.
You're confusing me with the Germans, it was German Nazis that justified killing Jews, not me.

Last edited:
I've presented a variety of evidence since starting to discuss this subject in this forum since July 1.

Well, that you don't regard evidence as evidence is not my concern, I'm not trying to change your views either, you can believe whatever you want.

But here, here's some more evidence - again if you don't like it or think it's not evidence then fine, I don't care.

View attachment 1010659

You're confusing me with the Germans, it was German Nazis that justified killing Jews, not me.
Again, you have presented no evidence at all, just wild allegations about Jews to try to justify killing them.

Hell yeah! That terrorist asswipe was a hero to many. Adios, rape-monkey!

449940D7-9B20-4BC0-8FB0-1FB2885A5B91.jpeg

It is not a question of belief; it is a fact that you are unable to provide any evidence for your outrageous lies about Israel.
If you don't want to see evidence then of course, it will look to you like there is none, people see what they want to see, since you believe the Zionist narrative, this is very much a matter of belief.

I too once believed it (thirty years ago) but unlike you I wasn't afraid to question my beliefs, some people never quite manage to do that.

If you don't want to see evidence then of course, it will look to you like there is none, people see what they want to see, since you believe the Zionist narrative, this is very much a matter of belief.

I too once believed it (thirty years ago) but unlike you I wasn't afraid to question my beliefs, some people never manage to do that.
And again, you have produced no facts in evidence to support any of your outrageous allegations about Israel.

Fool. No one is killing Jews. Jews are the ones killing. Wake the fuck up!

Forum List

Back