Increasing public unrest in Israel

Yup….lots of antidemites lying about what a genocide is.

The Palestinians are the ones who are threatening a genocide. Their leader said they would keep doing Oct 7th over and over until Israel is destroyed and all her Jews dead. THAT is a genocide.
Do you think killing 41,000 of them and maiming babies and kids, making them amputees or blinded or deaf might be a factor here? do you think they should just let Israel do this to them for as long as it wants to and do nothing in response?
Thank Gd they don’t have the capability to do it. They don’t have the same morals, obviously, as Israel. If Israel really wanted a genocide, they would have all been dead before Halloween, 2023.
Israel wants to exterminate them all, there are many examples of political leaders saying so. There is a max rate that Israel can kill at, it doesn't want to exceed that as it will eventually go very badly for them in the UN and the US would even consider not vetoing resolutions.

So the fact that Israel hasn't killed a million people doesn't mean they have no intention, it means only they are prepared to let it take a certain time.

Do you think killing 41,000 of them and maiming babies and kids, making them amputees or blinded or deaf might be a factor here? do you think they should just let Israel do this to them for as long as it wants to and do nothing in response?

Israel wants to exterminate them all, there are many examples of political leaders saying so. There is a max rate that Israel can kill at, it doesn't want to exceed that as it will eventually go very badly for them in the UN and the US would even consider not vetoing resolutions.

So the fact that Israel hasn't killed a million people doesn't mean they have no intention, it means only they are prepared to let it take a certain time.
You’re a fucking liar, completely deluded with your hate for Jews.

Find another nice Jew girl to torment. I’m out, you SOB.

You’re a fucking liar, completely deluded with your hate for Jews.

Find another nice Jew girl to torment. I’m out, you SOB.

You missed this question:

do you think they should just let Israel do this to them for as long as it wants to and do nothing in response?

“If you would know who controls you see who you may not criticise.”
Tacitus

^^^ your last remark about the Holocaust, trying to shrug it off as no big deal, is BLATANTLY antisemitic, and will be reported.

Sorry, the world is on to "The Trick" thanks to sane and educated Jews:

“Don’t be caught out by ‘the trick’”

EXCERPTS "“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.
”CONTINUED

-----------------------------------------

Another ethical Jew who is apparently embarrassed by empty headed whining about "anti Semites" observed:

"An antisemite used to be someone who hates Jews;

nowadays an antisemite is someone Jews hate.”

- Gilad Atzmon, Jewish musician and author, 2011
--------------------------------------

Finally, since your hysterical hate screeds reflect no knowledge of history, I hope you'll learn, some day, that no single religious, national or ethnic group is intrinsically more malevolent or benevolent than another:

"Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

What we Jews do without HAMAS? We wouldn’t have our heads cut off and set on fire, while being raped, shot up the vagina with a gun, and having other body parts cut off.

This is all HAMAS’ fault. I won’t let you liberal antisemites advance your propaganda without pushback. I know you want Jews to shut up and accept abuse and lies about us, but we learned that doesn’t work.
You condemn Hamas for their atrocities, while commending Israel for their atrocities, which are far greater. Then, you call everyone who opposes the genocide anti-semites.

Do see now why no one likes you?

Yup….lots of antidemites lying about what a genocide is.

The Palestinians are the ones who are threatening a genocide. Their leader said they would keep doing Oct 7th over and over until Israel is destroyed and all her Jews dead. THAT is a genocide.

Thank Gd they don’t have the capability to do it. They don’t have the same morals, obviously, as Israel. If Israel really wanted a genocide, they would have all been dead before Halloween, 2023.
Yes everyone is a anti semite including the UN and the Haaretz newspaper, listen to yourself.

“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.

Ending occupation.
Yes, I am fully aware that the Arabs won't stop fighting until the State of Israel is dismantled and the Jews killed or dispersed or returned to dhimmi status. And I'm fully aware that many here are calling for that very thing. What shocks me is that for all the screaming about genocide, ethnic cleansing, and apartheid, each of these seems to be fine when committed against Jews.

I ask this because I want to understand the Zionists use of numbers, what are the actual numeric criteria they use to designate the Holocaust as genocide because they seem to have one set of criteria for the Nazi genocide and another set for the Gaza genocide and that's not right.
We don't use numbers. It is not the criteria. The criteria is "intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group". In the example given (gas chambers) the number would be zero, as the creation of something as horrific as gas chambers fits the criteria.

We don't use numbers. It is not the criteria.
Oh, well many Zionists here have boasted that "99.5% of Gaza are still alive, how can you call it genocide" so for her at least, numbers seem to be important.
The criteria is "intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group". In the example given (gas chambers) the number would be zero, as the creation of something as horrific as gas chambers fits the criteria.
This is equating the capability to kill large numbers of people with an intent to kill large numbers. Is this what you mean? if a capability of performing the destruction of said group has been created then we can conclude that there must therefore be an intent?

Last edited:
Yes, I am fully aware that the Arabs won't stop fighting until the State of Israel is dismantled and the Jews killed or dispersed or returned to dhimmi status. And I'm fully aware that many here are calling for that very thing. What shocks me is that for all the screaming about genocide, ethnic cleansing, and apartheid, each of these seems to be fine when committed against Jews.
Doubly shocking to me is that most of the screaming is coming from liberals, who purportedly insist they hate racism and bigotry (unless, apparently, when committed against Jews).

Double standards applied to Jews are yet another element of the definition of antisemitism.

If you had any argument to refute anything I've written you wouldn't need such snarky and transparent evasions.

Israel's right wing Zionists planned to destroy Gaza and murder / expel its native residents at least ten years ago. ...

"Israeli official calls for concentration camps in Gaza and 'the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fighting-forces-supporters.html#ixzz4r533poyd

EXCERPT "Moshe Feiglin, Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, posted the inflammatory message on his Facebook page at the weekend.

He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

In the letter he expresses his desire for the IDF to find areas on the Sinai border to establish 'tent encampments...until relevant emigration destinations are determined.'

He says that the supply of electricity and water to the Gaza would be disconnected before being 'shelled with maximum fire power.' " CONTINUED

See, and this is exactly why the inflammatory language is inappropriate as it creates a false and demonizing perspective not found in the actual plan suggested by Feiglin, which is:

• Provide advance warnings for any attacks and encourage non-combatants to flee
  • Provide a protected and safe place for those refugees to wait out the war
  • Accept the surrender of any individual terrorists and Hamas as a whole
  • Eliminate remaining terrorists and all terror infrastructure with precision military attacks
  • Assert Israeli sovereignty over Gaza
  • Encourage Jewish residency in Gaza alongside Arab residency
  • Create trade and economic prosperity
  • Offer generous compensation to any Arab who chooses not to stay
  • Offer full Israeli citizenship to those who stay (in due time)
This is the "save Gaza from Hamas" plan which results in peace and prosperity for everyone. I suggested, with less detail, nearly the exact same plan only a week or so ago. The only difference is that I additionally suggested a referendum to choose either Israeli sovereignty or Gaza independence.

This is equating the capability to kill large numbers of people with an intent to kill large numbers. Is this what you mean?
It is not. Designing and building mechanisms for efficient destruction of a group is evidence of intent, of itself.

Forum List

Back