This is very important report for all US citizens voting in November for president.

Biden hates being blamed as president for his own acts. So he pointed his finger away and said in effect, don't blame me for doing acts as the president. Blame others.
This can prove he did wrong in abandoning Afghanistan.

Texas Rep. Mike McCaul, the Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, released a scathing report that took a fine-toothed comb to the military's botched 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal and highlighted areas of serious mismanagement.

The Republican-led report opens by harkening back to President Joe Biden’s urgency to withdraw from the Vietnam War as a senator in the 1970s. That, along with the Afghanistan withdrawal, demonstrates a "pattern of callous foreign policy positions and readiness to abandon strategic partners," according to the report.

The report also disputed Biden's assertion that his hands were tied to the Doha agreement former President Trump had made with the Taliban establishing a deadline for U.S. withdrawal for the summer of 2021, and it revealed how state officials had no plan for getting Americans and allies out while there were still troops there to protect them.

Dick Cheney told me to vote for Kamala so I will...the tee vee said Donald Trump is a threat to our democracy ....hooray for the people who brought you the "Patriot" act.

I heard this quote from this guy ...ya know the guy
Who is one sharp as a tack guy....you know the guy ....the 10 percent for the big guy guy? What his son nickname that guy? pedo Pete ?...yeah that guy

Well that guy called dick Cheney the most dangerous vice president in the history of the Republic ...which if ya think about it probably ain't that far off...

Well that guy called dick Cheney the most dangerous vice president in the history of the Republic ...which if ya think about it probably ain't that far off...
That guy quit the race. Dick and his daughter are exposed as liars.

Hunter is the one that was convicted in two different courts. Not Jared

Jared hasn't been charged and probably never will be. But he got $2 billion from the Saudis. Mulvaney got $1 million. Trump got reunited with the PGA Tour, in addition to the millions they spent at his hotels, for rooms that were never occupied.

Jared hasn't been charged and probably never will be. But he got $2 billion from the Saudis. Mulvaney got $1 million. Trump got reunited with the PGA Tour, in addition to the millions they spent at his hotels, for rooms that were never occupied.
Correct he didn’t commit a crime, unlike hunter

Politics

Jared Kushner defends his equity firm getting $2 billion from Saudis after he left White House​

February 14, 2024 / 6:19 AM EST / AP
New York — Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's former White House adviser and his son-in-law, defended on Tuesday his business dealings after leaving government with the Saudi crown prince who was implicated in the 2018 killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.

Kushner worked on a wide range of issues and policies in the Trump administration, including Middle East peace efforts, and developed a relationship with Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who has overseen social and economic reforms but also a far-reaching crackdown on dissent in the kingdom.

Jared Kushner
Jared Kushner in undated photo.Chris Kleponis / Polaris / Bloomberg / Getty Images
After Kushner left the White House, he started a private equity firm that received a reported $2 billion investment from the sovereign wealth fund controlled by Prince Mohammed, drawing scrutiny from Democrats.

Kushner, speaking at a summit in Miami on Tuesday sponsored by media company Axios, said he followed every law and ethics rule. He dismissed the idea of there being any concerns about the appearance of a conflict of interest in his business deal.

"If you ask me about the work that that we did in the White House, for my critics, what I say is point to a single decision we made that wasn't in the interest of America," Kushner said.

He said the sovereign wealth fund, which has significant stakes in companies such as Uber, Nintendo and Microsoft, is one of the most prestigious investors in the world.

Forum List

Back