ABC Harris-Trump Debate

What you need to know​

ABC’s debate live at 9 p.m. ET. I'll be watching. Will you?
I will be watching Wake Island on TCM. Starts at 8pm EST. Will leave the kabuki political theatre to you.

I already know what I need to know, and don't need you trying to send me to a prejudiced CNN link on "The Candidates Key Issues" which glowingly paints Harris as the proud daughter of enterprising immigrants (they were non-citizens) while painting Trump as this unhinged kook who still promotes baseless and disproven election claims, meanwhile, never telling the reader what is baseless and who has disproven them! So, FU.

:fu:

BTW, Ass, I already gave these details a couple of weeks ago.

Wow, sounds like I really triggered you. Try to relax - you'll have a more harmonious outcome.

I was leaning the other direction--- have someone plant a few thousand pissants around Harris' podium Three Stooges style, then watch her start to twitch during the debate as they start crawling all over her and up into her clothes!

That's weird. Are all you deranged NaziCon clowns that weird?

it's a Cackle.. it's a Defensive Thing with her.. she is stupid.
Agreed. It is an unconscious reaction to being psychologically stressed.

No one should want her in high level negotiations with national allies an adversaries.

931t1k.jpg

This is Trump's 5th or 6th debate for President. Kamala's 2nd and she absolutely bombed her first time out.

Trump is also much much more practiced at off the cuff answers. Kamala's blank looks, mumbling, incoherently trying but still gobbledygook answers of something esoteric that nobody understands are not going to cut the mustard tonight.

Just saying....
Kamala will be scored 25 points higher than true performance and if she can actually give a single coherent answer (no matter how badly it resonates with voters) she will be deemed successful.

But if Trump attacks her on her existing record....with exacting numbers and names and locations. She is done. No matter how drunk a smile she uses.

Agreed. It is an unconscious reaction to being psychologically stressed.

No one should want her in high level negotiations with national allies an adversaries.

931t1k.jpg
Most likely for tonight after days of prep she won't be cackling since all she is going to get are useless softball questions.

Forum List

Back