Trump Is All Hot Air As Gas Prices Continue To Fall

Whether it’s inflation, the unemployment rate, or the cost of a house – it’s fundamentally idiotic and ignorant to blame or credit the current administration; that’s a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Uh...not it's not beyond dispute. In fact, your statement is a flat out lie.
Inflation is a global phenomenon beyond the control of a president; interest rates are determined by the Federal Reserve, not the president – and whatever the policies of a given president, the affect of those policies may not manifest until years or decades later, after that president has left office.

In this case, the decision to dump tons of money into the economy just as it was getting ready to let lose is clearly on Biden's shoulders. He exacerbated something that would have been much better for us (given the pandemic) had he not stuck his nose in there.

Last, most economic policies are the consequence of Congress, not the president; presidents have no authority to increase taxes or approve spending measures addressing economic issues.

Oh, now we are going to play this game. This is the desperation card. You've seen where Harris is heading. Three weeks ago you were in our shoes before Biden stupided out of the race. Now you are facing the reality that America isn't enamorred with your empty suit.

Again, that voters use the cost of things as a criterion to evaluate a president’s job performance is the epitome of voter ignorance and stupidity.

Well, guess what.

That's what you get.

You've been trying to hang things on Trump forever. Now it's your turn.

Sorry C_Clayton_Jones, but this one's on Joe. Like it not.

You'll get over it once Trump starts moving us in the right direction.

Well he didn't end Fossil Fuels like your old video claims.
Did he.

What did he do?
The same thing trump did, allowed the Oil Companies to do their job.
And they drilled at a higher rate than under trump.
The chart doesn't LIE.

Truth Hurt, you are at a loss for words.
Go Figure.
Actually $3.25 if I drive 5 miles off the I-5.
You are a liar.

Spin away……..

He didn't mean it......LOLLOLLLOLL
What he meant was.....We are gonna out drill that POS trump......and we did.
The number don't lie.
But trump Does.
^^^ Dem sheeple alert! Biden and asshole Dems have driven up fuel prices at every point between the well and the pump.

The top Democrat, publicly on video declares war on fossil fuels vowing to eliminate them and Dems run around DENYING. That's how a corrupt party of liars operates.

You are a liar.

Spin away……..
Dumbass.

How did that Alter/Limit current production, XL was Built, and by doing nothing, it does NOT Alter current production One Iota?

^^^ Dem sheeple alert! Biden and asshole Dems have driven up fuel prices at every point between the well and the pump.
COVID lowered prices for trump......yea, that was neat, we paid less for a product we weren't using. There was NO TRUMP POLICY that lowered gas prices.

Likewise, when demand went down, trump ordered OPEC to sign the OPEC+ deal, lowering production, thus having the result of less supply when the demand rose after COVID.
Fuckstain trump fucked us ALL by signing the OPEC+ deal.

I'm sorry you're too lazy to look up and research OPEC+ Deal.

Biden and asshole Dems have driven up fuel prices at every point
I see you are still unable to accept the FACT that gas on the left Coast of WA can be bought for $3.25.
Why do facts bother you so much.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 1.49.17 PM.png

COVID lowered prices for trump......yea, that was neat, we paid less for a product we weren't using. There was NO TRUMP POLICY that lowered gas prices.

Likewise, when demand went down, trump ordered OPEC to sign the OPEC+ deal, lowering production, thus having the result of less supply when the demand rose after COVID.
Fuckstain trump fucked us ALL by signing the OPEC+ deal.

I'm sorry you're too lazy to look up and research OPEC+ Deal.

You're in the fucking echo chamber you fucking buffoon.
Thanks for the like though you ignorant ass.

The price of regular gas is below $3 per gallon in many southern states, with the national average just a little higher, at $3.27 as of Monday, according to AAA. If your vehicle is compatible with E85, it’s just $2.69. And the price of regular gas is expected to keep falling through Thanksgiving.

All the while, the United States continues to break records for oil production and the strategic oil reserve is being refilled. Presidents don’t have direct control over the price of gas, but policies can affect the long-term price of oil, and President Joe Biden has proven to be a master oil trader.

And yet Donald Trump has campaigned on the idea that we need to “drill, baby, drill” to boost production, that Biden has emptied the strategic reserve, and that the United States is not energy independent. None of that is true. So what is a guy who strong-armed oil companies to pump a billion dollars into his campaign to do?

Panic.

Trump can see that jig is up for his false claims on energy. Gas prices now are down over a dollar from their 2022 peak and are lower than they were a decade ago. Consumer confidence appears to be rising. And increasing consumer spending shows that Americans feel more confident about their finances.

Since 2007, the price of gas has dipped below $2 only three times, usually in the middle of economic disasters. Amid the Great Recession in 2008, decreased demand dropped prices to $1.75. And Trump’s bungled response to the COVID-19 pandemic created another low point, dropping prices to $1.93 as demand crashed and supplies overflowed (The third time gas fell below $2 was for one month in 2016—under then-President Barack Obama—due to an oil surplus.)

I wouldn't bring this up at the debate if I were you donald.
I would definitely bring it up in the debate because under Democrat Policy, average gas prices over four- year terms are higher under Democrats in the White House vs. Republicans in the White House. Go back to George W Bush and average the annual gas prices every 4 years from Bush to Biden. Average prices under Bush and Trump are lower compared to Obama and Biden.

Democrats celebrate and take credit when gas prices fall under their watch and then when they increase, they scream that Presidents don’t set the prices.

Democrat policies of increased regulations and limit drilling makes US more dependent on foreign oil. Democrats point to record production. What good is record production if we can’t keep up with demand and have to turn more to foreign oil?

I see you are still unable to accept the FACT that gas on the left Coast of WA can be bought for $3.25.
LMAO sure, whatever you say. Meanwhile back in the real world west coast gas prices are still sky high compared to gas prices under Trump. Why? Because anti fossil fuel Democrats are assholes!

Forum List

Back