Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

If we go to war we will need it all. And thanks to Incest Joe we are very close to that.
Russia was stronger after 4 years of Trump. Russia is weaker after just 3 of Biden. They are world pariahs with a crashed economy and a weakened military. Trump praised them daily and had them in his inner circle.

Russia was stronger after 4 years of Trump. Russia is weaker after just 3 of Biden. They are world pariahs with a crashed economy and a weakened military. Trump praised them daily and had them in his inner circle.
Iran was also broke when trump was president.

What is it that makes you think I am a "greenie"?
Anyone who talks about the Fake "Global Warming" is a Greenie. Fact is ,I like clean water and air. No litter. No ground pollution. Smoke free. But I'm not gonna try to scare folks to death about it with End of the World buffoonery. I'd like the environment cleaned up for its own sake. Not for chicken little BS.

Anyone who talks about the Fake "Global Warming" is a Greenie. Fact is ,I like clean water and air. No litter. No ground pollution. Smoke free. But I'm not gonna try to scare folks to death about it with End of the World buffoonery. I'd like the environment cleaned up for its own sake. Not for chicken little BS.

My view of climate change...taken from previous post I made.

Bottom line, the climate is changing. Anyone that denies that is a moron.

Is it natural change, man made? A mix of both? Who knows and who really cares.

Going along with the points in the OP, even if it was proven 100% beyond any shadow of any doubt that humans are responsible, we are not going to make the changes necessary to stop it.

Thus the fight over the cause is stupid and harmful as it slows the work to mitigate the damage form the changes and get as much out of the positives of it that we can.

But, in the current political environment we will never be able to do that, too many people would rather win an argument on line than do anything that might help

Sorry, but the climate is always in a state of flux and always changing.

One example of the changes.

In my neck of the woods we have seen the rain patterns change over the last 20 years or so. We are getting about the same amount of rain per month, but we are getting it in less days, as when it rains it rains longer and harder but then there are more days in-between without rain. Not a huge big deal unless you happen to be a grain farmer. Too much rain at one time is bad, too long between rains is bad. Thus there has been a push by the farmers to add both tiling to deal with the extra water runoff and irrigation to deal with the extra days between rain. Some have even given up part of their cropland to build ponds to direct the runoff from the extra rain to use for their irrigation. The farmers do not have the luxury to fight about what is causing the change, they had to do something to mitigate it or risk losing their livelihood.

Forum List

Back