Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

Keystone xl is a tax dodge that only benefits the Chinese.

The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:
Canada60%
Mexico10%
Saudi Arabia7%
Iraq4%
Colombia4%
Don't need to import oil any more. Just DRILL everywhere possible.

Can it be converted into Gasoline? That is all that matters.

You really are this fucking stupid.

Petroleum products include transportation fuels, fuel oils for heating and electricity generation, asphalt and road oil, and feedstocks for making the chemicals, plastics, and synthetic materials that are in nearly everything we use.

You really are this fucking stupid.

Petroleum products include transportation fuels, fuel oils for heating and electricity generation, asphalt and road oil, and feedstocks for making the chemicals, plastics, and synthetic materials that are in nearly everything we use.
Wind can produce all this?

The US has the highest production costs in the world. ..and no economies of scale. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day.

Leave it to the oil men. You don't know shit from shinola.
ANWAR has an oil pool bigger than Saudi.

If petrol is some sort of economic metric, then i would suggest a gander at what the petro$$$ is doing right now

~S~

No it doesn't. It's a limited reserve. That's why it's not worth the additional expense of drilling in the arctic. Oil isn't found in "pools".
Slang term. Plenty of Oil there. But that ain't the only place to drill. Every possible site should be explored. While this is being done ,the US should build many more Nuclear Plants. And more Dams. And Nuclear FUSION should be explored. These make sense. Tilting at Windmills does not. And Solar is worthless. Costs more than it produces.

Slang term. Plenty of Oil there. But that ain't the only place to drill. Every possible site should be explored. While this is being done ,the US should build many more Nuclear Plants. And more Dams. And Nuclear FUSION should be explored. These make sense. Tilting at Windmills does not. And Solar is worthless. Costs more than it produces.

Solar is widely used in Hawaii and Israel... It has its uses in diversifying power sources. KSA has whole Villages off grid.

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
Where is all the oil in our reserves?

Forum List

Back