Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

It can take years of environmental studies, legal paperwork, negotiations with land and mineral owners before even one dirt clod can be moved.
And many of the thousands of unused permits are far over 10 years old. Most will never be used.

Buying up future rights is a market share fight.

"Biden killed the oil industry!"

*oil industry has record production and profits

"I meant, ya know, MAYBE in the year 2080!"

🤣

And many of the thousands of unused permits are far over 10 years old. Most will never be used.

Buying up future rights is a market share fight.

"Biden killed the oil industry!"

*oil industry has record production and profits

"I meant, ya know, MAYBE in the year 2080!"

🤣
Not sure what you are trying to say. Maybe as usual you have no idea are are just attempting to make it seem like you have a clue.
Very good yes those that have not been used will never be used because of reasons I already stated. Do you think that those leases can be sold to another company or do you think they should be sold to some imaginary “dead lease agency”?
What happens if new technology makes it economically feasible to use the oil on some of those leases?
But hey go ahead and pretend the only one you are hurting is yourself

In my AO it's been bumping up and down between $3.35 and $3.59 for a couple of months now so I guess it's just steady misery.
During my travels in May, I found that the average was near that. Ft. Collins, CO had the cheapest at a local place across the street from Buccee's--$2.79. The highest was in WA @$3.89. Currently, I paid $3.29 yesterday at Costco in CDA, ID (but the local stations are a dime more.) One hundred miles away in WA, they are charging $4.04. SMH.

Opened the Pipeline.
That would have increased gas proces in the US.

Haha, I figured you had nothing but fraudulent, spoonfed talking points.

Opened up ANWAR.
Which would not have produced oil for a decade or likely more. Completely irrelevant, when oil producers are not even producing close to capacity, now. So this is also a shit talking point.

Your points are all predictable white wing noise machine bullshit.

That would have increased gas proces in the US.

Haha, I figured you had nothing but fraudulent, spoonfed talking points.

Which would not have produced oil for a decade or likely more. Completely irrelevant, when oil producers are not even producing close to capacity, now. So this is also a shit talking point.

Your points are all predictable white wing noise machine bullshit.
And Windmills still suck. Alternatives? More NUCLEAR plants.

Because "Greenies" like you keep filing Lawsuits.

37fc3fed-fbff-4a83-b106-9651b7c2555f_text.gif

Nope. All you lefties worry about the habitat of the Cootie Banded Bandicoot more than energy. A DAM was stopped once because a worthless fish called "The Snail Darter" was endangered. Go peddle your Windmills elsewhere.

You mean the damn that was completed in 1979? Seems it was not stopped at all

Around $2.50 a gallon give or take, depending on how states rape consumers with gas taxes.

Also you need to remember, those salaries are in FJB bucks. The dollar has 21.2% less buying power now than it did in 2020.....Did everyone get a 22% raise to allow for FJB's inflation?

SA would be a literal oil producing backwater if we exploited our own oil resources.....And no, that exploitation does not mean draining our strategic oil reserve like FJB did to "save" a few cents a gallon.
We don't buy Saudi oil.

The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:
Canada60%
Mexico10%
Saudi Arabia7%
Iraq4%
Colombia4%

Last edited:
Because "Greenies" like you keep filing Lawsuits.
Keystone xl is a tax dodge that only benefits the Chinese.

The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2022 were:
Canada60%
Mexico10%
Saudi Arabia7%
Iraq4%
Colombia4%

Forum List

Back