Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

Here is what you wont see anymore:

• Gas price threads - record production and historically normal pricing
  • Crime threads - record reduction in crime levels back to historical lows
  • Economy threads - record stock market and employment levels holding strong
  • Inflation threads - normalized inflation levels
  • World War III threads - Russia’s paper tiger is crumpling up
Why do you feel the need to tell me what I won’t see? Reeks of insecurity and desperation, tbh. Presidents don’t control the price of gas, but their words and policies affect it. Like when Biden said he wanted to end fossil fuels.
IMG_9840.jpeg

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
so you're bragging about gas prices that are 50% higher than they were when Trump left office eh commie ?

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
tapping into our reserves to help him win an election .

But, but according to City gator and all the rest of the hard left the president has no control over gas and oil prices. Remember? So of course now that there has been a drop in prices he is suddenly credited and they can stop yelling about corporate greed

That fool in the White House already burned 40% of the reserve HOLY SHIT! Trump tried to boost the reserve when oil was only $24 a barrel, ASSHOLE Dem Schumer blocked it then ran to the cameras to celebrate blocking it. Democrats are 100% RETARDS!

It was more expensive than when Trump took office but all the same you bragged about $2 covid gas and that is what I commented on.
Briben tapped into the gas reserves recently to help in the election .. have no fear commie if he wins gas will get more expensive .. much more expensive .

And those areas are ready right now, operating at less than full capacity or shuttered.

Your fantasyland doesn't exist, sorry. You can't just read 5 pages in economics 101 and a blog and think you understand the oil market. As you are demonstrating.

Biden did not hurt oil production, and Trump did not help oil production. This is all low IQ fare for shallow and ignorant people.
To bad you never spent years in the oil and gas industry as I did or you would not be pretending you have a clue when you do not.
Let’s go over a few things so that you can actually learn something. Though it is debatable you are able to.
It can take years of environmental studies, legal paperwork, negotiations with land and mineral owners before even one dirt clod can be moved. This all comes at a price tag which could be 3/4 of a million or more. Then access and site prep can run hundreds of thousands. Drilling a well can run two million or more. If you hit oil and that can be a big if. Then it can run half a million or more to get ready to produce. Once all the oil is gone it can cost half a million or more to plug the well and reclaim the site.
Now I know that even if they were selling 2 bedroom 2 bath houses for $200.00 dollars you and your kind would be yelling corporate greed.

I know you missed the whole point of the op but this was not about Trump, even though you think about him constantly.

And despite him saying that we are pumping a record amount.

It was stupid political rhetoric.
It takes years for a lease to be turned into a useable oil producing area. Most of the oil that is being pumped was leased under other presidents.

It takes years for a lease to be turned into a useable oil producing area. Most of the oil that is being pumped was leased under other presidents.

Many of the leases are never used. If you wish to blame Biden in 10 years, have at it.

You guys crack me up. Can’t admit the economy is good, inflation is tamed, crime is way down, we aren’t at war, job participation is high, unemployment low, stock market up, 401ks up, home equity up, wages up, real wages up, infrastructure is being replaced, and the us has allies again.

Forum List

Back