Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

Most new cars say to use premium.
I've watched MANY mechanical channels where they run tests on multiple engines with multiple grades and they all say the same thing.
Unless you have a need for a horsepower boost you are throwing money away. The only fuel that is a total rip off is e85. HORRIBLE gas mileage

Higher compression engines should be using premium. Basically...

Last time I put regular 87 octane into mine, it started knocking like a politician during election season.

They were out of premium and only had the 87 so that's why I put it in there. Needed fuel...

Last edited:
Higher compression engines should be using premium. Basically...

Last time I put regular 87 octane into mine, it started knocking like a politician during election season.

They were out of premium and only had the 87 so that's why I put it in there. Needed fuel...
I use the cheap shit in my trucks and they run and sound fine. I have had some in the past that knock with cheaper fuel but a cheap additive solved that.
I do however use the fake oil.

I use the cheap shit in my trucks and they run and sound fine. I have had some in the past that knock with cheaper fuel but a cheap additive solved that.

Did you ever figure out what was wrong with your old truck?

You got tossed in the hole before geting back to that thread, I think.

Can’t get out of bed lest trip over commee spin or outrigght lying. The entire board rushes to credit Obiden policy every thread, every post for cheaper gas yet you can pretend to be somewhat honest I suppose?
No moron. You're being mocked for your stupidity. You not even realizing it is part of your stupidity.

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for you guys. I mean, when you get the shit beat out of you in these debates does it affect your mood? Your scare articles were written well before data was available. Now that it is Biden is the all time king of oil leases on federal land.

ENERGYWIRE | President Joe Biden has approved nearly 50 percent more oil and gas drilling permits for wells on federal land since taking office than former President Donald Trump did in his first three years, according to newly released data from the Interior Department.

Trump has sought to cast Biden’s climate and clean energy policies as choking off U.S. oil and gas production, although output of both of those fuels reached record levels last year.
First of all let's look at YOUR source: E&E News: Biden administration oil drilling permits outpace Trump
POLITICO Pro is the leading policy workspace platform for public policy professionals.
Get nonpartisan news, track legislation, explore directories, ...

IT IS NOT a federal source like Energy In Depth | A Project of IPAA or the federal government!

Well politico pro is WRONG... FACTS NOT GUESSES!

A closer look at the 2023 data reveals that many of the permits approved by the Biden administration were granted on land that was leased during the Trump administration.
The Biden administration, on the other hand, has held the absolute minimum lease sales possible.

Still, according to the latest BLM data, there are still 5,366 permits currently pending approval before the agency. In part due to the massive slowdown in leasing under the Biden administration, BLM had received a paltry 452 new permit applications year-to-date as of October 2023 – indicating the chilling effect that the bureaucratic slog can have on the industry.
NOW checking out the LINK I PROVIDED below...Government agency!!!
OilLeasesFedland062224.png

WA $4.78 here in asshole Dem tax and spend ville.
WA? as you live in WA State?

Gas is under $3.75 in most places.

Sure, you can bitch and moan about that ONE gas station selling for $4.49 while a mile down the street it is $3.49.

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 1.21.08 PM.png

One more time, that does not make up for the money already spent on gas.
Well. If you invested in gas companies you’d have some profit to offset. You should be mad at capitalism because that’s what sets prices.

Prices went up when Trump took over. They then collapsed over Covid. It's crazy how many people look back on the Covid era with great nostalgia.
A typical Cult45 Member..........

Job Numbers.........COVID hurt trump, but NOT trumps fault. Blame anyone Else.
Gas Prices............COVID helped trump, demand low, trump gets credit for this.
. They credit some imaginary trump policy.
Gas Prices..........After OPEC+ deal signed and supported by trump.........Is this your great . trump policy............Prices then rise under this OPEC+ deal..........Blame Biden.

WA $4.78 here in asshole Dem tax and spend ville.
Why are you afraid to post a Gas Buddy Screenshot of the prices you claim?

Any guesses.......... LOLLLOLLLOLL.........
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: I know......He's afraid of easily being Fact-Checked.

I once went the additive route that but at $3.99 long ago ($9.99 now?) for 16OZ additive it might be cheaper and easier to buy upgraded fuel even at $1/gal more?

Well. If you invested in gas companies you’d have some profit to offset. You should be mad at capitalism because that’s what sets prices.
Stuff it pantyliner, everyones invested in everything in 401K or IRA. The US FED is invested in all of it as far as I know.

Gas Prices............COVID helped trump, demand low, trump gets credit for this.
Gas Prices..........After OPEC+ deal signed and supported by trump.........Is this your great . trump policy............Prices then rise under this OPEC+ deal..........Blame Biden.

What are you rambling about?

Most new cars say to use premium.
I've watched MANY mechanical channels where they run tests on multiple engines with multiple grades and they all say the same thing.
Unless you have a need for a horsepower boost you are throwing money away. The only fuel that is a total rip off is e85. HORRIBLE gas mileage
We will agree to disagree.

Trump "Drill, baby Drill"...
Biden "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

One of Biden's first act at destroying fossil fuels was:
Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in slew of executive actions on climate change
PUBLISHED WED, JAN 27 20211:56 PM ESTUPDATED WED, JAN 27 20212:12 PM EST

So if oil companies are guaranteed by Biden to be put out of business... as a businessperson who
will see at some point the destruction of their industry, wouldn't it be logical to get as much money
from consumers as possible? I.E. raising prices...
Here today's gas buddy average nationwide:
price today Retail Gas Price is at a current level of $3.551
price 1/25/2021 $2.392 start of Biden's administration a $1.159 Increase from 2021 to today
or 48.5% increase!
Screen Shot 2024-06-22 at 4.25.18 PM.png

Forum List

Back