Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

Much cheaper under the LOTUS's pro COVID policies, granted.
COVID ended a long time ago dipshit. Just admit it, Biden and Dems have attacked fossil fuels just as they promised and jacked up the price. If you are going to be an ASSHOLE then be an open and proud ASSHOLE.

And another and much more prevalent reason is that they haven't been drilled at all. Because oil.companies are not now even producing at capacity.

This is all a shell game of companies trying to deny market share and opportunity to their competition. Nothing more.

Biden denying future rights on federal ground, for example, changed virtually nothing for them except diminishing a talking point they use to raise.money from investors speculating on the future.

Then if they need that production, they increase elsewhere or make a new refinery. But they aren't going to do that, because they are not near capacity now.

Oil companies produce and sell precisely the amount that maximizes their profit in a global market they have little.control over. They aren't racing to see who can produce the most. They all know that would kill theirnprofit.
Damn you just get more ignorant with every post.
It takes time to get an area ready to drill, drill and get a well ready to produce. Do you understand that no one has billions of gallons of storage for crude oil?

We do not build new refineries because of environmental regulations. Not to mention just the legal paperwork would be cost prohibitive. They can not make it up somewhere else. They can not push a refinery beyond a certain point without having the possibility of a pump failure which would mean thousands of gallons of crude or gasoline going everywhere. A failure of a cracking tower would be like an arsenal of bombs going off. And these are just a few of the possibilities

Again brainiac. If you knew you were being forced out of sales would you try to maximize profit or would you drop prices? When you have people claiming we need to stop using oil they see it as a reason to try and increase profits or eventually be out of profits all together

It takes time to get an area ready to drill, drill and get a well ready to produce.
And those areas are ready right now, operating at less than full capacity or shuttered.

Your fantasyland doesn't exist, sorry. You can't just read 5 pages in economics 101 and a blog and think you understand the oil market. As you are demonstrating.

Biden did not hurt oil production, and Trump did not help oil production. This is all low IQ fare for shallow and ignorant people.

Most new cars can do 120 to 140
If you're not using it for performance you are WASTING YOUR MONEY lol
LOL I leave them in my dust, few do 0-60 in under 4 seconds. Plus the manufacturer clearly states premium is REQUIRED for this hopped up thing. Also I'm surrounded by liberal idiots who habitually drive 10 under the limit. They have appointed themselves keepers of the speed for climate change. That's so bad here they passed a law slapping them with a $250 fine. Lots of passing takes place.

So what? Only an ignorant dumbass would attribute the global gas price trend to the president of the united states.

Again, you dont have any idea what you are talking about and are embarrassing yourself.

Interestingly enough, your orange god spent much of the last year of his presidency traveling the world, trying to get gas prices to increase. Go look it up.
See rightwinger's post #2 :)

Even if slightly lower at this time, that is following years of artificially intentionally elevated costs (ask CA city folks what the paid) during that time frame.

So they come take all the poor peoples extra money, then want an award if they somewhat slow down during an election year? Whos’ laughing now Mr. Sandoval?

Even if slightly lower at this time, that is following years of artificially intentionally elevated costs (ask CA city folks what the paid) during that time frame.

So they come take all the poor peoples extra money, then want an award if they somewhat slow down during an election year? Whos’ laughing now Mr. Sandoval?
JFC you people are dumb.

Nobody is actually attributing dropping gas prices to Biden. They are mocking people like you.

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
Los Angeles $4.80. Both Biden and Newsom suck donkey dick

JFC you people are dumb.

Nobody is actually attributing dropping gas prices to Biden. They are mocking people like you.

Can’t get out of bed lest trip over commee spin or outrigght lying. The entire board rushes to credit Obiden policy every thread, every post for cheaper gas yet you can pretend to be somewhat honest I suppose?

Last edited:
FACTS that totally refute your dumb ass comment!

Note the below chart as to how many leases were signed under Trump! 4,975! Biden less than 800!

It takes a long time to get from a federal drilling lease to actual oil​

"For onshore leases, the assessment process can take 3-4 years, and sometimes longer if developers encounter legal hurdles."
Remember what Biden did just 7 days from taking office.

Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in slew of executive actions on climate change​

JANUARY 27, 20219
"In an effort to slow the nation's contribution to climate change, President Biden has signed an executive order to begin halting oil and gas leasing on federal lands and waters."

And then this idiot does this:
In 2022, the Biden administration sold 180 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve over 6 months. The sale lowered the SPR to its lowest levels in 40 years and was the largest ever release of oil from the SPR. SPR drawdowns continued into 2023, lowering the SPR by 45% from January 2021.

REMEMBER BIDEN's GUARANTEE???
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

View attachment 965832

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for you guys. I mean, when you get the shit beat out of you in these debates does it affect your mood? Your scare articles were written well before data was available. Now that it is Biden is the all time king of oil leases on federal land.

ENERGYWIRE | President Joe Biden has approved nearly 50 percent more oil and gas drilling permits for wells on federal land since taking office than former President Donald Trump did in his first three years, according to newly released data from the Interior Department.

Trump has sought to cast Biden’s climate and clean energy policies as choking off U.S. oil and gas production, although output of both of those fuels reached record levels last year.

The damage has been done (again). Much of it permanent. Yet some chirp about probable BS or massaged results data. No one buys it when we live it.

Here’s a link to them:
Gas Prices Threads
Here is what you wont see anymore:

• Gas price threads - record production and historically normal pricing
  • Crime threads - record reduction in crime levels back to historical lows
  • Economy threads - record stock market and employment levels holding strong
  • Inflation threads - normalized inflation levels
  • World War III threads - Russia’s paper tiger is crumpling up

LOL I leave them in my dust, few do 0-60 in under 4 seconds. Plus the manufacturer clearly states premium is REQUIRED for this hopped up thing. Also I'm surrounded by liberal idiots who habitually drive 10 under the limit. They have appointed themselves keepers of the speed for climate change. That's so bad here they passed a law slapping them with a $250 fine. Lots of passing takes place.
Most new cars say to use premium.
I've watched MANY mechanical channels where they run tests on multiple engines with multiple grades and they all say the same thing.
Unless you have a need for a horsepower boost you are throwing money away. The only fuel that is a total rip off is e85. HORRIBLE gas mileage

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
One more time, that does not make up for the money already spent on gas.

Forum List

Back