Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

You claimed I wanted more oil and now less. That was a lie. Period. I can understand that you are confused because you do not understand the real way things work.
First off I am an independent. I am not into any party line.
Second I understand what really moves oil prices and that affects gas and diesel prices.
Third the fact that the reserves were called the Strategic oil reserves says that it was not meant for the use that the current administration used it for and it needs to be refilled under the administration that used it.
We don’t need the reserves and fighting inflation was more important. Back when the reserves were commissioned we were nowhere near producing at today’s level. It’s a dinosaur.

I know this has been explained to you a thousand times by now but I'mma try one more time:

A. When Joe Biden took office there was a global pandemic, one of the effects of which was to suppress demand for gasoline world wide. It was so bad that at one point the price of oil actually went negative. This is a fact, not an opinion:

B. Oil is a private industry. Joe Biden doesn't control the prices. About all he can do is strategic releases from the national reserve, which he has done and even managed to make a profit at.

What would you like to see done to lower prices?
They know. But they're dishonest retards.

It’s always a low month. Typically THE LOWEST. Your spin and twist wont work here. I’m the one who dug up the monthly chart despite the pain and ago y using a mouse free tablet! Sod off you spinning trolling hack!

Typical is irrelevant. It wasn't the low month so I didn't "cherry pick" the low month.

The trend out West over the last 25 years is to build new homes (for the common man) with Garage too small to fit pickup or SUV. If by some miracle an F-150 squeezes in, you can’t walk around it (to take trash out thru the garage side door). And everytime you park it is nearly impossible to get in-out with 2-cars in a two car garage. Your door damages the wall. You are in danger to scratch your new Truck when you lower the door.

Not just CA…..it’s creeping to the East. Don’t know about the NW anymore.
Now that was a Class A rant.

We don’t need the reserves and fighting inflation was more important. Back when the reserves were commissioned we were nowhere near producing at today’s level. It’s a dinosaur.
So in 100 years from now we will not have a need? What crystal ball are you using? Nothing will ever threaten the Middle East oil production? We will never run low on oil it will just replace itself?
RIGHT

Trump caused the most massive reduction in opec output ever which led to price spikes that big oil and the saudis loved. When covid hit they cut back further.

Biden has oil output at record levels and you owe him your thanks for the low prices.

Stupid OX. Yeah! Now Obiden forces the USA to buy OIL from ME enemies under their conditions. US Oil is closer and easier to get to market pre-obiden.

None of you business. Do you fags chirp when AAPL has a record Quarter? We can’t have you dishonest criminals picking and choosing winners and losers as you suck on grifters payoffs.

Like under China flu, you killed small business willy-nilly but left alone Big business that donated “record profits” to the Demonic GOVT criminals. You’re disgustingly EVIL.
Again with your fascination for homosexuality, SMY.

And I think the huge megacorps are all ripping us off, apple included.

And here is the proof regarding Obama/Trump and now Biden's oil lease signings for Federal land.
Note how far fewer leases were signed by Biden...AND the cause is as the below chart following this chart explain the bureaucratic mess Biden's administration has caused... in Federal oil leasing !
NOTE: The time Biden's administration took to complete an app was 3 times as long as Trump's
Totals 2018 Trump 121 days versus Biden in 2023 taking 321 days 3 times as long!
View attachment 965764
View attachment 965762
Federal land oil way up under Biden.

IMG_0858.jpeg

Luckily, where I shop for groceries has their own gas station, and you rack up gas points when shopping.

Since I work remote from home, I rarely drive anymore, and a tank of gas can last me two months.
So when I rack up enough points to get gas for $2.00 a gallon, I usually use my points and go fill up for cheap.

Their gas station gets the good stuff too, not that watered down crap you get at those one-off super cheap stations.

Stupid OX. Yeah! Now Obiden forces the USA to buy OIL from ME enemies under their conditions. US Oil is closer and easier to get to market pre-obiden.
Oil is all sold on the open market. The Biden Administration is buying at the best prices.

If they aren't buying US oil that's why.

The trend out West over the last 25 years is to build new homes (for the common man) with Garage too small to fit pickup or SUV. If by some miracle an F-150 squeezes in, you can’t walk around it (to take trash out thru the garage side door). And everytime you park it is nearly impossible to get in-out with 2-cars in a two car garage. Your door damages the wall. You are in danger to scratch your new Truck when you lower the door.

Not just CA…..it’s creeping to the East. Don’t know about the NW anymore.
conspiray2.gif

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
$3.59 here. Get back to us when you're paying $1.70 Like I did when Trump left office

This is me, letting you know.

Joe Biden actually made a profit for us doing it too.
So you are using an administration at a boy propaganda piece that somehow has been missed by news media and they are claiming that they are making a profit. Color me unimpressed

Forum List

Back