Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

I don't know why I bothered to respond. I know you're too stupid to carry on a conversation, I guess I just need to be reminded occasionally.
You really get butthurt when you get your ass kicked.

It's always fun making you look like the uninformed moron you are.

Son, you're forgetting to include the 28%+ drop the first covid winter.

Lol, you dishonesty knows no bounds.

Do you not understand what the word "profits" means?

That means how much they had left over after expenses, including government regulations and taxes.

Of course your ilk are invariably going to bring up "corporate profits" and "evil right-wing capitalist price-gougers" when discussing high prices.

Except for the fact that the price of everything was lower back when those evil right-wing capitalists were running the country in 2019.

So why is everything so much higher now that the kinder, gentler Democrats are running the country? The same Democrats who claim they care about the low-income and middle-class?

The bottom line is what people are seeing at the pump when they fill-up.

At best they are thinking, "well, I'm not getting fucked quite as much as last month but I'm still getting fucked".

We are fucking you at a slightly slower pace
is not much of a campaign slogan for the dems to be running on but at least it would be truthful. ;)

Of course your ilk are invariably going to bring up "corporate profits" and "evil right-wing capitalist price-gougers" when discussing high prices.

Except for the fact that the price of everything was lower back when those evil right-wing capitalists were running the country in 2019.

So why is everything so much higher now that the kinder, gentler Democrats are running the country? The same Democrats who claim they care about the low-income and middle-class?
Yes it was until the fucked up 2020.

Around $2.50 a gallon give or take, depending on how states rape consumers with gas taxes.

Also you need to remember, those salaries are in FJB bucks. The dollar has 21.2% less buying power now than it did in 2020.....Did everyone get a 22% raise to allow for FJB's inflation?

SA would be a literal oil producing backwater if we exploited our own oil resources.....And no, that exploitation does not mean draining our strategic oil reserve like FJB did to "save" a few cents a gallon.
$2.50 would be a historic low and put companies out of business.

IMG_0856.jpeg

Again: you are playing in reason and facts. You taught us not to do that decades ago. That's all over. Now it's anecdotes, messaging, narrative. And now we are winning on that.

Your game.

Your rules.

I knew you would hate it.
Listen crazy person. I know you can’t find a single instance of me ignoring facts. Go pollute someone else’s thread with your envy of having facts on my side.

Ok, how about the phrase "record profits"?

None of you business. Do you fags chirp when AAPL has a record Quarter? We can’t have you dishonest criminals picking and choosing winners and losers as you suck on grifters payoffs.

Like under China flu, you killed small business willy-nilly but left alone Big business that donated “record profits” to the Demonic GOVT criminals. You’re disgustingly EVIL.

Did not lie, just get confused, when you pick your negatives to support party propaganda,
and your positives to support party propaganda.
And never look for the facts That we (regular general population)
need to look for Real information, so we don't just keep getting screwed
by propaganda.
You claimed I wanted more oil and now less. That was a lie. Period. I can understand that you are confused because you do not understand the real way things work.
First off I am an independent. I am not into any party line.
Second I understand what really moves oil prices and that affects gas and diesel prices.
Third the fact that the reserves were called the Strategic oil reserves says that it was not meant for the use that the current administration used it for and it needs to be refilled under the administration that used it.

Your bullshit spin isn't working, Dumbass.

Take the L and move on.
Trump caused the most massive reduction in opec output ever which led to price spikes that big oil and the saudis loved. When covid hit they cut back further.

Biden has oil output at record levels and you owe him your thanks for the low prices.

None of you business. Do you fags chirp when AAPL has a record Quarter? We can’t have you dishonest criminals picking and choosing winners and losers as you suck on grifters payoffs.

Like under China flu, you killed small business willy-nilly but left alone Big business that donated “record profits” to the Demonic GOVT criminals. You’re disgustingly EVIL.
Wow, Cepitus has a lot of power

Takes a special kind of stupid to create a thread bragging about something that is severely hurting Americans budgets
I tell you what. You give me your salary increase since 2017…6 years of it… and I’ll sell you gas for $2.47.

December wasn't the low month.

Did you not bother to actually look at the chart?

It’s always a low month. Typically THE LOWEST. Your spin and twist wont work here. I’m the one who dug up the monthly chart despite the pain and ago y using a mouse free tablet! Sod off you spinning trolling hack!

Forum List

Back