Gas Prices: Where are all the threads?

Right. So they can drive it down in Election year, thus proving they do affect the price per gallon the poor are forced to pay…..to get to work.

Or, the markets were forward looking to good times coming.

Argue that if you wish but my facts remain.

Teabaggers......AGAIN.........Blaming the "Gubmint" ...........For what corporations are doing.

Oil and gas supermajors recorded big profits in 2023

View attachment 965758
Washington Examiner
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › policy › oil-an...
Feb 2, 2024 — Three of the largest oil and gas producers this week reported strong combined profits of $85.6 billion in 2023. On Friday, Exxon Mobil ...

Nary a peep when your APPL tablet or phone costs 50% more. Or your beloved AMAZON product doubled. Pound sand clown. Oil companies risk a lot and deserve to make ptofit same as your home O Silicon valley butt-buddies.

You are a LYING dog faced Dem sheeple.
And here is your proof that he was so wrong!
Biden:Trumpgasprices.png

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746

Again: you are playing in reason and facts. You taught us not to do that decades ago. That's all over. Now it's anecdotes, messaging, narrative. And now we are winning on that.

Your game.

Your rules.

I knew you would hate it.

Argue that if you wish but my facts remain.

You can’t cherry pick DEC as your baseline (low use month) and ignore summer driving season. Just to make your point. AVG over 12 months would be more appropriate.

Or you compare DEC to DEC each year. Not June 2024 vs. DEC 2016.

Nary a peep when your APPL tablet or phone costs 50% more. Or your beloved AMAZON product doubled.
Correct.
Teabaggers are.
Pound sand clown. Oil companies risk a lot and deserve to make ptofit same as your home O Silicon valley butt-buddies.
Then.............Teabaggers whine about the price and blame the "Gubmint".

But, but according to City gator and all the rest of the hard left the president has no control over gas and oil prices. Remember? So of course now that there has been a drop in prices he is suddenly credited and they can stop yelling about corporate greed

They are spiraling really hard. They are losing the messaging and narrative and when facts and reason don't work, because they taught us to ignore them, they're at a complete loss.

We just learned their game and rules.

And now they hate it.

Some try to cherry pick a single station and claim that is what gas costs today. National avg was $2.36 when Biden took office. Today it is $3.45

Biden has been a disaster in every way.

I know this has been explained to you a thousand times by now but I'mma try one more time:

A. When Joe Biden took office there was a global pandemic, one of the effects of which was to suppress demand for gasoline world wide. It was so bad that at one point the price of oil actually went negative. This is a fact, not an opinion:

B. Oil is a private industry. Joe Biden doesn't control the prices. About all he can do is strategic releases from the national reserve, which he has done and even managed to make a profit at.

What would you like to see done to lower prices?

Teabaggers......AGAIN.........Blaming the "Gubmint" ...........For what corporations are doing.

Oil and gas supermajors recorded big profits in 2023

View attachment 965758
Washington Examiner
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › policy › oil-an...
Feb 2, 2024 — Three of the largest oil and gas producers this week reported strong combined profits of $85.6 billion in 2023. On Friday, Exxon Mobil ...
corporations get hit with regulations and taxes from government that increase their costs of production which gets past onto the customer.

What industry does not do this?

corporations get hit with regulations and taxes from government that increase their costs of production which gets past onto the customer.

What industry does not do this?
Do you not understand what the word "profits" means?

That means how much they had left over after expenses, including government regulations and taxes.

GA $3.09, SC $3.00, NC $3.10…. Those are the prices I saw along the route to Florida from Charlotte. I took a picture where I filled up in GA.

Our resident righties are usually all over gas prices and I would have thought they would have posted about the low prices we are experiencing in the dead of summer when they usually are uncomfortably high. Maybe they are busy on driving vacations?

I would like to thank Biden for pushing the magic low gas price button this summer. Some services are predicting many areas below $3 prices by election time.

Florida gas prices hit new low, dropping for the third consecutive week, AAA says

View attachment 965746
They're still trying to figure out how to give their savior credit.

Forum List

Back