One major cause to today's gas prices being 45% higher under Biden..."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

The above was said in September 06, 2019,
Small potatoes (and boat) when compared to the Covid pandemic's effect on the world economy and oil production. We have become the biggest producer of crude oil and under Biden we have been more energy independent than ever, well, since Ike.

Small potatoes (and boat) when compared to the Covid pandemic's effect on the world economy and oil production. We have become the biggest producer of crude oil and under Biden we have been more energy independent than ever, well, since Ike.
And all Biden has done is continued what Trump did..
Trump was ONLY President U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

BIDEN guarantees that gas prices would rise!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

To do that, Biden orders sweeping actions to pause energy drilling and fight climate change
Anna M. Phillips, Evan Halper January 27, 2021·
So Biden's guarantee, (EVEN though production is greater) caused oil companies to raise their prices and here is the reason why they did. I'm going to shout ...THIS IS NOT MADE UP! THESE ARE STATEMENTS FROM THE OIL INDUSTRY!
The CEO of Chevron, Mike Wirth's said..."You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying,
‘We don’t want these products.’”

And the idiot Biden CAUSED prices to increase by charging oil companies nearly 33% more than the oil companies have paid since 1920s... i.e.

Oil and gas companies must pay more to drill on federal lands under new Biden administration rule​

The Interior Department’s rule raises royalty rates for oil drilling by more than one-third, to 16.67%, in accordance with the sweeping 2022 climate law approved by Congress. The previous rate of 12.5% paid by oil and gas companies for federal drilling rights had remained unchanged for a century.

So ANY dummy would know if you raise the price of goods the companies raise their prices!
Do you really Think oil companies would absorb the 33% increase to their COSTS?

gaspricesunderTrumpbiden083124.png

And all Biden has done is continued what Trump did..
Trump was ONLY President U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

BIDEN guarantees that gas prices would rise!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

To do that, Biden orders sweeping actions to pause energy drilling and fight climate change
Anna M. Phillips, Evan Halper January 27, 2021·
So Biden's guarantee, (EVEN though production is greater) caused oil companies to raise their prices and here is the reason why they did. I'm going to shout ...THIS IS NOT MADE UP! THESE ARE STATEMENTS FROM THE OIL INDUSTRY!
The CEO of Chevron, Mike Wirth's said..."You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying,
‘We don’t want these products.’”

And the idiot Biden CAUSED prices to increase by charging oil companies nearly 33% more than the oil companies have paid since 1920s... i.e.

Oil and gas companies must pay more to drill on federal lands under new Biden administration rule​

The Interior Department’s rule raises royalty rates for oil drilling by more than one-third, to 16.67%, in accordance with the sweeping 2022 climate law approved by Congress. The previous rate of 12.5% paid by oil and gas companies for federal drilling rights had remained unchanged for a century.

So ANY dummy would know if you raise the price of goods the companies raise their prices!
Do you really Think oil companies would absorb the 33% increase to their COSTS?

View attachment 1007007

Again it was the Covid bubble that caused the price of crude oil to crash and then rise due to strong demand and not enough world production . We are not oil independent, and gasoline prices follow world oil prices not our energy independence index......

Forum List

Back