Is there anybody trump hasn't threatened?

Well, I do tend to do that in general. I watched the behaviors deteriorate as talk radio and Fox and the internet expanded, but I never thought they'd fall down a rabbit hole like this. No way. Not in America. Not Americans.
The realization on election night in 2016 that they had fallen so low was when I knew we were not the exceptional country I thought we were.

Yes, exactly the same here. It took me a while to come to terms with that, but I did.

I've said all along that this has never been about Trump. It's about us.
Awwwwwwwwwww, you poor BABY.
You and Stalinberg80 are perhaps the most disingenuous posters here, and both truly PATHETIC Marxist liars and full of SHIT.
GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nope. Doesn't matter how much you try to say differently, he was convicted of 34 felonies. Not surprising that you are having such a hard time accepting reality.

Right.

They took 34 bookkeeping misdemeanors that were beyond the statute of limitations.

The people of New York feel much safer now.

Right.

They took 34 bookkeeping misdemeanors that were beyond the statute of limitations.

The people of New York feel much safer now.
He was found guilty of 34 felonies. Your argument is that they were just little unimportant felonies. Do you have any idea of just how stupid that is? I'm not aware of any felonies that are classified as minor or unimportant.

He was found guilty of 34 felonies. Your argument is that they were just little unimportant felonies. Do you have any idea of just how stupid that is? I'm not aware of any felonies that are classified as minor or unimportant.

Your argument is that they were just little unimportant felonies.

Not at all. They were 34 little unimportant bookkeeping misdemeanors
that were beyond the statute of limitations.

Do you have any idea of just how stupid that is?

Bragg's hackery was beyond stupid.

Your argument is that they were just little unimportant felonies.

Not at all. They were 34 little unimportant bookkeeping misdemeanors
that were beyond the statute of limitations.

Do you have any idea of just how stupid that is?

Bragg's hackery was beyond stupid.
You think he broke little unimportant laws. Drunks think DWI is a little unimportant law. It doesn't work like that. You don't get to decide which laws are important enough to obey.

You think he broke little unimportant laws. Drunks think DWI is a little unimportant law. It doesn't work like that. You don't get to decide which laws are important enough to obey.

You think he broke little unimportant laws.

Only because bookkeeping misdemeanors beyond the statute of limitations
aren't really serious.

They were misdemeanors. They were beyond the statute of limitations.

Bragg decided they broke NY election law. Because he's a hack.
Nope. They were felonies. They will still be felonies tomorrow too when you again try to say they were not. You're a nut. A weird nut.

Forum List

Back