Who is going to watch the debate tonight?

Are you going to watch the Debate tonight

• Yes

• No

• Will record and watch later.

Results are only viewable after voting.
1725997328386.png

Cannot watch a debate live anymore. Will watch "hi-lights."

Last time was VP debate in 2008...

Traitor Joe - The polar ice cap is melting - "The polar ice cap" (singular) is (singular) melting" (apparently Earth has one, not two polar ice caps...)

Sarah Palin, are you smart enough to notice Earth actually has two not one.... NO!!!!

CANNOT HANDLE THAT SHIT ANYMORE!!!!

So, who is going to suffer through and watch this train wreck?
I don't actually plan on it but I think my wife is so I'll probably wind up watching at least some, even though I don't really want to. I don't know why she wants to either because she won't vote for Trump because he calls people names.

as far as the last debate i agreed with 2 things they both said about the other one.....biden looked bad.....and trump walked his way around questions asked....and when commented about that i got shit from both sides.....
I'm sorry! Typical for today's times....

I did not watch it live, and I am glad I didn't!

The only debates I watched live was Hillary vs. Trump....

But that was mainly because Hillary knew a lot on everything from foreign affairs to domestic policy....and she knew what she stood for... Chances of her tripping up or failing to understand a situation or question in full, were pretty much, slim to none.... She wasn't going to be caught off guard....whether you agreed with her stances or not, she wouldn't and couldn't be embarrassed on stage....imho.

Biden and Harris....it is a hit or miss...the anxiety is too much to watch live, for me! ;)

I don't actually plan on it but I think my wife is so I'll probably wind up watching at least some, even though I don't really want to. I don't know why she wants to either because she won't vote for Trump because he calls people names.
Smart wife! 😁

But I bet ya, her reasons are much deeper than just Trump calling people names!

Didn’t watch the last one not watching this one. Both sides will claim their candidate won and all Harris has to do to have the media claim her performance was a success is not be as bad as Biden was and that is not much of a hurdle to get over.

the Trump side lives in reality.
I know, right?

When I hear stories involving Sharks and Boat Batteries, I know I'm living in Reality. Right?
When I hear stories about taking over the airports, I know I'm living in reality, Right?
When I hear stories about invisible Sealth Bombers, you can't even see them..........

I know I'm living in trumps reality......a crazy place to be, and a worse place to get trapped.

Get OUT now, while you can.

I do love this fantasy world you live in.

The outcome is already set in stone.

Trump's side will say he won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Harris was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.

Harris' side will say she won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Trump was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.
Last debate that's not what happened. Democrats were pretty up front about Biden's poor performance. This both sides schtick doesnt work. Having said that the debate will change no one's mind. Harris nor Trump have to be good, just not Biden bad.

After taking a week of paid leave from her job as vice president, for no other reason than to prepare for this debate, now they are suddenly claiming to be the underdog.

As so, often, Harris Faulkner makes a very good point. She has been babied along by the media all this time. If she is concerned about tonight, it is because this is the first time since her sudden coronation that she will face anything like a tough question.

If you’ve been practicing for a week for a big game, while your opponent didn’t practice at all, and you still feel that you are the underdog, it’s time to just admit that your opponent is the better team.

Smart wife! 😁

But I bet ya, her reasons are much deeper than just Trump calling people names!
Not really, she is a left leaning moderate and I am a right leaning moderate. She knows both the left and the right are pieces of shit. But, she is very low information and I had to explain the difference to her between a red state and a blue state so, like most on the left, she doesn't really understand many things, all she knows is her thoughts and feelings and emotions. She didn't like Biden because he was obviously too old and she doesn't like Trump because he is a bullying, arrogant asshole who calls people names. I see way beyond both those characterizations.

Who is going to watch the debate tonight?​

:hhello:

Of course I will be watching. I am eager to. It will be a historical event and I want to be as close to it as possible. I am interested in watching it live as opposed to listening to the political opinions of ideologues the next day, reporting their impressions to me. I form my own impressions without undue influences. I want to hear these things "out of the horses mouths," so-to-speak. :popcorn:

I do love this fantasy world you live in.

The outcome is already set in stone.

Trump's side will say he won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Harris was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.

Harris' side will say she won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Trump was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.
And you will make plans to defect to some 3rd world shit hole

Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Watch Trump-Harris Debate Live on Newsmax
It could be the defining moment of the 2024 presidential race and Newsmax will carry it live!

Newsmax's live coverage of the debate begins at 7 p.m. ET today with "Rob Schmitt Tonight" and continues until 9 p.m. ET when former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris take to the stage.

Newsmax will televise live the full 90-minute debate beginning at 9 p.m. ET.

The debate also will be carried live on Newsmax2, our free streaming channel.
When to Watch:

• 7 p.m. ET Live Coverage Begins
  • 9 p.m. ET Debate Commences

Pre-debate coverage starts with Rob Schmitt and includes top newsmakers and analysts, including Tulsi Gabbard, Mark Halperin, Dick Morris, Mercedes Schlapp, Kari Lake, and Rick Santorum.
Former presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will also join the network coverage.

The debate, hosted by ABC News, will be held in Philadelphia with anchors David Muir and Linsey Davis moderating.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back