The Police Endorse a Convicted Felon

if its positive change why do you oppose it?..
Trump does not represent positive chnge. That was the point I was trying to make. No one fears trump because he represents some kind of positive change we oppose like these right wingers want to claim.

The Fraternal Order of Police has endorsed Donald Trump. So think about this, the police in America have endorsed a convicted felon for President. And then people wonder why we are saying that law enforcement needs to be restructured. Our law enforcement system is corrupt.

We have a corrupted judicial and political system also that smears and destroys people if needed.

The crime was revealed in the indictments.
It was not. You needed an underlying crime to make the original "crimes" felonies and that wasn't defined until closing arguments by the prosecution AFTER the defense had rested! I've never seen anything like it. The entire trial was a farce.

Trump does not represent positive chnge. That was the point I was trying to make. No one fears trump because he represents some kind of positive change we oppose like these right wingers want to claim.
so nothing the guy did while president was positive?...you do realize that half the country thinks you are full of shit....if it wasnt for covid trump would probably still be president right now...

so nothing the guy did while president was positive?...you do realize that half the country thinks you are full of shit....if it wasnt for covid trump would probably still be president right now...
Half the country doesn't think I'm full of shit. Approximately 30 percent would. Trump did not get the most votes in 2016. He was not the choice of the majority of the American people. So do not exaggeraate about how many people think Trump was great. He left office with record ow approval for 4 yers in modern American history. Trump was living on growth created by Obama in his first 2 years. Then in his 3rd year things started to decline. Trump was fucking up before COVID and a presidents job is to hande crisis. Trump failed. Be very glad Trump is not president now. It's sad that America is so racist that so many whites want to see this nation become authortarian than to actually share in the opportunities this nation can provide.

Show me where that occurred in the indictments, IM2! Would you like to see video of the prosecutor saying that he didn't have to name the underlying crime until later?
Since I heard what was said, no. Trump was indicted by a grand jury who saw the evidence of criome. He was then convicted by a jury who saw the evidence of the crime. What some trump supporting stooge thinks is irrelevant.

Half the country doesn't think I'm full of shit. Approximately 30 percent would. Trump did not get the most votes in 2016. He was not the choice of the majority of the American people. So do not exaggeraate about how many people think Trump was great. He left office with record ow approval for 4 yers in modern American history. Trump was living on growth created by Obama in his first 2 years. Then in his 3rd year things started to decline. Trump was fucking up before COVID and a presidents job is to hande crisis. Trump failed. Be very glad Trump is not president now. It's sad that America is so racist that so many whites want to see this nation become authortarian than to actually share in the opportunities this nation can provide.
and if it wasnt for covid he would probably still be president and we would not be having this pointless conversation......

No. Trump committed the crimes. The evidence was enough to get a conviction. 34 times.

He is a convicted felon regardless of your thots and feels.
Found guilty until results of appeals. He will then be either exonerated or a convicted felon
You will have to wait for your felon feelings and wishes to come true

The Fraternal Order of Police has endorsed Donald Trump. So think about this, the police in America have endorsed a convicted felon for President. And then people wonder why we are saying that law enforcement needs to be restructured. Our law enforcement system is corrupt.

Exactly.. Because Trump is for Restoring Law&Order..

When the "crime" that someone is accused of committing isn't revealed until the Prosecution's closing statement (Given after the defense has rested!) then that isn't a real trial. You on the left may not believe it but Trump has the right to a fair trial prosecuted by an unbiased prosecutor...overseen by an unbiased judge and to have a jury that isn't totally against him from the start.

Liar. :eusa_liar:

The crimes were covered during the trial...

1. Payment to Stormy Daniels. Daniels herself testified during the trial about that.

2. Payment to Karen McDougal. David Pecker testified during the trial about that.

3. Payment to Dino Sajudin. David Pecker testified during the trial about that.

And the judge is so "biased," that he delayed sentencing from July to September, then delayed sentencing again until after the election. Sounds more like he's biased in favor of Trump, if at all, which I doubt.

Last edited:

Because they realize that the charges, trials, and convictions are all bogus

Most people see it for what it is…political show trials for the purpose of election interference.

That's because they are for law and order and not weaponizing law enforcement and the courts for political purposes.

Was it that the police couldn't validate the accusations as a genuine crime. You shouldn't mess around with law enforcers who question using gratuitous politics as the chief witness.
{wa-wah trumpet}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back