Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

of course its victim blaming,,

I dont see you saying cops are to blame when their emotions over ride common sense,,
Let me simplify this for you :
1. Cops are to blame if they emotionally overreact to a situation, especially if it involves violence or denial of rights.
2. If you wish to decrease your chances of being abused by bad cops, don’t open up your encounter with them by being a contentious asshole.

Do you understand now?

He was speeding, he was pulled over. Just like any "White guy" would have been pulled over. Most "White Guys" wouldn't roll the window up while the Cop is still talking to him. Listen, follow instructions.
Intelligent people don’t aggravate an unpleasant situation where they have nothing to gain by doing so.

You're all over the map on hating the police. Carry on, I don't care
I have been specific and you have thrown out generalizations that have nothing to do with what happened here,,

he followed all lawful instructions and when he tried to get out of the car he was attacked and thrown to the ground before he could get one leg out of the car

so its best you move on,,

Let me simplify this for you :
1. Cops are to blame if they emotionally overreact to a situation, especially if it involves violence or denial of rights.
2. If you wish to decrease your chances of being abused by bad cops, don’t open up your encounter with them by being a contentious asshole.

Do you understand now?
so what youre saying is if you choose to exercise your god given rights you are subject to police abuse,,

that still sounds like blaming the victim and defending the cops,,

I have been specific and you have thrown out generalizations that have nothing to do with what happened here,,

he followed all lawful instructions and when he tried to get out of the car he was attacked and thrown to the ground before he could get one leg out of the car

so its best you move on,,

That's not what happened. You know it

The police are permitted to be able to see inside the car. If tinted windows precluded that then it’s perfectly lawful to order the window open completely
of course you have a law to back that up??

could you post it please,, with a link

and just to note,, he did open his window all the way and handed the cop his DL,,

Dude there's video, all he had to do was comply

This is a no brainer, comply, take your ticket and move on
he complied with all lawful commands,,

even getting out of the car when they asked,,
thats when they decided to drag him out when he was doing it,,

now here is the whole video,,
if you look he took 5 seconds to get out of the car and when he was trying to get one leg out the cops attacked and dragged him onto the ground for no reason

and if you listen to the first cop talking to his superior you will hear him lie and say he refused to get out of the car

its the body cam footage of the cops you stupid twit,,

its you that should stop the babbling and move along

Gfy. I saw the videos. All he had to do was comply

I'll bet ten bucks you're one of those dweebs riding around making stupid videos trying to act all anti police

It's just you. Sad really

Forum List

Back