Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

You haven’t displayed the intelligence to understand my narrative here, son.
you said a person shouldnt aggravate a cop,,

that means a person shouldnt use their god given right to speak and voice their displeasure with whats going on,,

sounds pretty anti 1st A to me,,

As a mature thinker early on I Never though of police pullovers as “ Assert my rights time”

you said a person shouldnt aggravate a cop,,
That was a conditional statement, the condition being if you wish to lessen your chances of being abused by a bad actor. Do you seriously think mouthing off like a jackass is going to make the situation better?

that means a person shouldnt use their god given right to speak and voice their displeasure with whats going on,,
Incorrect.
sounds pretty anti 1st A to me,,
Because you lack the intellectual depth to understand what I’m actually saying, obviously.

by bad actor do you mean a bad cop??
Yes.
I’ve known many cops over my lifetime. Some have bad attitudes and are just waiting for an excuse to escalate an encounter. You mouthing off like a jackass is exactly one of them. Does that make them a “bad cop”? Not necessarily, it would depend on how the escalation manifests. Many times, it’s just the difference between getting a citation or getting a warning. Proceed with intelligence or proceed with pride, your choice.

Last edited:
Yes.
I’ve known many cops over my lifetime. Some have bad attitudes and are just waiting for an excuse to escalate an encounter. You mouthing off like a jackass is exactly one of them. Does that make them a “bad cop”? Not necessarily, it would depend on how the escalation manifests. Many times, it’s just the difference between getting a citation or getting a warning. Proceed with intelligence or proceed with pride, your choice.
why did you edit your comment after I agreed to it??

and once again youre blaming the person and defending cops instead of the constitution they swore an oath to protect,,

yes that makes them a bad cop

and once again youre blaming the person and defending cops instead of the constitution they swore an oath to protect,,
yes that makes them a bad cop
Incorrect. Cops have a lot of discretion within the limits of the law. Mouth off like a jackass and you’ll find out. You may even get an illegal ass beating. Proceed with intelligence or proceed with ego, your choice.

Incorrect. Cops have a lot of discretion within the limits of the law. Mouth off like a jackass and you’ll find out. You may even get an illegal ass beating. Proceed with intelligence or proceed with ego, your choice.
again blaming the victim and defending bad cops,,

Again, incorrect. I’m just telling your dumb ass how things work in reality. Not blaming or defending anyone. Think.
yes the reality is as you say,, we have rogue cops that will take every chance they can get to abuse the people because their feelings get hurt,,

those cops should be fired or jailed,,

blaming the victims is just dumb,,

yes the reality is as you say,, we have rogue cops that will take every chance they can get to abuse the people because their feelings get hurt,,
those cops should be fired or jailed,,
blaming the victims is just dumb,,
Agreed.
If you wish to improve your outcomes when dealing with the police, or anyone for that matter, don’t mouth off like a jackass. It’s a good life lesson. Freedom of speech doesn’t guarantee an ideal outcome when you exercise it without regards to the consequences.

Agreed.
If you wish to improve your outcomes when dealing with the police, or anyone for that matter, don’t mouth off like a jackass. It’s a good life lesson. Freedom of speech doesn’t guarantee an ideal outcome when you exercise it without regards to the consequences.
so you dont believe in constitutional rights,,

got it,,

Forum List

Back