Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

so what youre saying is if you choose to exercise your god given rights you are subject to police abuse,,

that still sounds like blaming the victim and defending the cops,,
No, that’s not what I’m saying. Try reading it again without putting your libtard spin on it.
Any time you interact with police, there’s a chance you might be abused. If you want to increase that chance, act like an arrogant ass.

it might not be what you intended to say,, but it is what you said,,
Incorrect. It’s your inaccurate interpretation of what I said.
are you saying standing up for our rights is now a libtard ideology??
No, I’m saying that you’re acting like a libtard by misinterpreting what I actually posted to fit your butthurt narrative.
The only question is whether or not you’re intelligent enough to see it.

Does anyone else think Regressive Hunter has taken a few ass-beatings at the hands of cops for being a disrespectful dumbass?

Well jolly good for you!!! Want a cookie,,, dumbass
what kind of cookie is it??
Incorrect. It’s your inaccurate interpretation of what I said.

No, I’m saying that you’re acting like a libtard by misinterpreting what I actually posted to fit your butthurt narrative.
The only question is whether or not you’re intelligent enough to see it.
beings you keep going with personal attacks instead of rational debate tells me you know I am right and you dont respect the constitution and the rights it protects,,

we have a 1st A right to express our feelings to a cop,, that doesnt give them the right to go outside the law and abuse us because their feelings are hurt

I don’t like encounters
No one does
Getting pulled can be scary or annoying and not pleasant. The last emotion you wish to display is cockiness

what kind of cookie is it??

beings you keep going with personal attacks instead of rational debate tells me you know I am right and you dont respect the constitution and the rights it protects,,

we have a 1st A right to express our feelings to a cop,, that doesnt give them the right to go outside the law and abuse us because their feelings are hurt

I'm really surprised at you

Just move on and let it go

Forum List

Back