...for me, I cannot, nor will not.....put J6 behind. It is key.

Wrong.

You simply can’t admit that even the courts themselves instruct juries contrary to your bogus claim.

You’ve got nothing. This explains why you stupidly and ignorantly seek to use mere allegations as evidence of your contention.

You’re really to stupid to breather.
And what would you accept as support for my claims? Be specific.

And what would you accept as support for my claims? Be specific.
Well, start by distinguishing other mere claims and reiterations of your claim from actual support.

Actual evidence would be helpful.

I’m sorry these concepts prove so difficult for your ignorant little brain to grasp.

Yes.

And can I have $5 for some flip flops?

Signed,

Violent insurrrectionist in federal prison
Who is in prison for conviction of "insurrection"

Answer; no one.

Let go of your pathology, Sloppy. You're so befuddled you continue to present yourself as a complete buffoon.

And what would constitute "actual evidence" to you? Be specific.
Evidence. Don’t be obtuse.

Perhaps you truly cannot make the distinction between evidence and a mere repetition of a claim.

Work on that.

Then, if and when you think you’ve got it, try to post an actual fact as evidence.

I’ll be happy to evaluate it for you. Maybe we can make incremental progress in educating you on this very basic stuff. 👍

Oh good. An asshole giving counsel to another asshole.

Maybe you, Fart, can help your ignorant pal, moroner.

No need. He asked the correct question.

It separates the sealions trolls from the good faith posters.

As you are about to demonstrate for us. Quite unwillingly. You cannot control yourself.

Evidence. Don’t be obtuse.

Perhaps you truly cannot make the distinction between evidence and a mere repetition of a claim.

Work on that.

Then, if and when you think you’ve got it, try to post an actual fact as evidence.

I’ll be happy to evaluate it for you. Maybe we can make incremental progress in educating you on this very basic stuff. 👍
To you, what specifically is the difference between "evidence" and the "mere repetition of a claim"?

Forum List

Back