ABC Harris-Trump Debate

I thought to get ahead of the left's media and announce she cleaned the floor of Trump, and Trump's racist. The narrations are 80% scripted prior to the debate, pending some "specifics" they can narrate.

You know, scripted, like how they installed Kamala in the first place.
Talking about scripted... what are your thoughts on the 2020 elections? Did Trump lose or was the election "stolen"?

Kamala's question: What color is a banana?

Trumps question:
A calculus math problem might be to find the slope of a function that is non-linear or perhaps the area between a curve and the x-axis. An example could be what is the slope of the function f(x) = e^x at 0?

Talking about scripted... what are your thoughts on the 2020 elections? Did Trump lose or was the election "stolen"?
That was so 4 years ago .. that was then, this is now. Get caught up to 2024 with the christened candidate who has done one more interview than votes received.

What you need to know​

ABC’s debate live at 9 p.m. ET. I'll be watching. Will you?
no audience?.....fucking pussies....

I don't know if you can call the Democrats crashing the economy and moral under covid's wing, the way they blessed riots, and the mass irregularities during an election process stolen. I mean after all, Biden had a great campaign inside his basement, and behind masks.

And after all, Trump's coming after our democracy in squawk squawk squawk, liberal talk. Meanwhile Kamala, a radical leftist was installed without one.

Can you tell the difference between an accusation and actions yet?

Democrats have had 12 of the last 16 years in the WH, and Kamalla has been the "last one in the room" with Joe Biden making decisions. Their record speaks for itself. Highest inflation rate in 40 years, highest gas prices E-V-E-R, highest mortgage rates in the last 20 years, borders flooded as never before after Joe and Kamalla invited the third-world to "surge to the border", just ask dozens of cities and towns across this nation how the flood of migrants is working for them!!! This country doesn't need another 4 years of this nightmare. Fossil Joe and Kamalla need to go, we absolutely have to end this NOW!!!!!!!!!

It's almost a repeat of Carter and the Democrats controlling congress.

ABC will not make the same mistake CNN made in tonight's debate .. what was the mistake CNN made that ABC will avoid making tonight ?? its really very simple .. CNNs mistake was being fare and asking questions mainly directed at policy .. and that mistake cost Joe Biden a second term and effectively ended his future political career .. ABC will not make that mistake ! tonight the mods will take a very different approach than what we saw the CNN mods take a few weeks ago .. tonight Trump will be villainized by the mods and Harris .. there will be a few policy questions in which Harris will answer without giving details on how she will achieve the things she claims to want to accomplish ... the rest will be attacks on Trumps legal problems and comments taken out of context to paint him as a racist , misogynist , a tyrant wannabe ect .. this will be done in an attempt to rattle and anger Trump .. it is the strategy of both the moderators and their candidate Harris .

the best strategy for Trump will be to state what most people with common sense know and say he is the victim of lies and political lawfare and then immediately revert to policy comparisons between his admin and the Biden Harris admins policies that have left us with high inflation ,crime , an unsecured border , and wars breaking out across the globe .. Trump shouldn't take the bate the ABC mods and Harris will throw at him to make him go off the rails .. if Trump sticks to policy he will win the debate .. if Harris is reasonably understandable and doesnt freeze up or rattle off incomprehensible word salads she will have cleared the low bar set for her and declared the winner by the left and msm .. however it will not translate into more votes for Harris .. if Trump sticks to policy and give details on how his policies will help America and gives details on how he will implement said policies [something Harris is unable to articulate] he will win with voters and get a noticeable bump in the polls .

Harris will also be allowed to deflect and deny her connections to the Harris Biden admin and her past radical far left views ..

Last edited:

What you need to know​

ABC’s debate live at 9 p.m. ET. I'll be watching. Will you?
see post 91 .. said post is the most reliable prediction about tonight's debate ..

ABC will not make the same mistake CNN made in tonight's debate .. what was the mistake CNN made that ABC will avoid making tonight ?? its really very simple .. CNNs mistake was being fare and asking questions mainly directed at policy .. and that mistake cost Joe Biden a second term and effectively ended his future political career .. ABC will not make that mistake ! tonight the mods will take a very different approach than what we saw the CNN mods take a few weeks ago .. tonight Trump will be villainized by the mods and Harris .. there will be a few policy questions in which Harris will answer without giving details on how she will achieve the things she claims to want to accomplish ... the rest will be attacks on Trumps legal problems and comments taken out of context to paint him as a racist , misogynist , a tyrant wannabe ect .. this will be done in an attempt to rattle and anger Trump .. it is the strategy of both the moderators and their candidate Harris .

the best strategy for Trump will be to state what most people with common sense know and say he is the victim of lies and political lawfare and then immediately revert to policy comparisons between his admin and the Biden Harris admins policies that have left us with high inflation ,crime , an unsecured border , and wars breaking out across the globe .. Trump shouldn't take the bate the ABC mods and Harris will throw at him to make him go off the rails .. if Trump sticks to policy he will win the debate .. if Harris is reasonably understandable and doesnt freeze up or rattle off incomprehensible word salads she will have cleared the low bar set for her and declared the winner by the left and msm .. however it will not translate into more votes for Harris .. if Trump sticks to policy and give details on how his policies will help America and gives details on how he will implement said policies [something Harris is unable to articulate] he will win with voters and get a noticeable bump in the polls .
While I have no doubt that ABC will be all in for the cvnt but don’t need a 500 word essay to say it.

While I have no doubt that ABC will be all in for the cvnt but don’t need a 500 word essay to say it.
I needed to go into details in the hopes that the leftists with no common sense will have a chance of understanding what and why said debate will be different than the one Briben lost ... lol I probably wasted my time ..

Oh, my. Do you think Harris had this custom made? I can't wait to see it. Do you think ABC will do their best to limit height comparisons?

Never seen a dutch camera angle in a debate...

Harris will also be allowed to deflect and deny her connections to the Harris Biden admin and her past radical far left views ..
get-ready-maga-v0-62i7miozt1od1.png

did you pay the bus fare to get to the county fair?

Forum List

Back